Tony Ferguson to fans: "f--- off"

I don't actually care for Tony that much, but it still becomes society's problem when he is threatening his family and snatching his kids to do god knows what. When emergency workers, and police, and courts get involved because this guy can't keep his shit together then it actually does become all our business and our problem.

So I honestly believe that best thing for Tony and his family is for him to retire from fighting immediately, or at the very least wait more than a couple months after having a psychotic episode before he gets back to the brain damage. This is crazy reckless and there will be disastrous consequences in the future.

Well I was never a fan of the guy to begin with. Then again, what do you expect from a guy that would stoop as low as "where's your kid at!?"

The guy is a fucking weirdo. He's entertaining as a fighter, that's all I care about.

Go get some more CTE, I'll enjoy watching.

That's the chip in his leg talking.

Spoiler alert: I was one of the guys in his walls.

Everyone is different. He is a little strange. Who cares?
I rooting for cerrone. Can believe he is fighting in a couple of days when it seems like he just fought days ago.

I mean, people are saying (myself included) he's got mental problems. So ofcourse he's gonna feel some type of way.

THIS is the Tony i like. O.G. Tony.

He saw people hate on him to love him again in the space of 2 months he has a right to feel that way.
Probably not the same people. Different situations bring out different types of 'fans' so he's probably cussing out the people who really like him to spite the ones who talked crap about him during the hard times.

He said fuck off. Then he felt bad and said “ok guys, you can fuck back on.”

(Credit: The late great Mitch Hedberg)

Back