Tony Ferguson to fans: "f--- off"

I tell them to (expletive) off,” Ferguson told MMA Junkie on Wednesday. “Stop worrying about (expletive) you can’t handle, man. It’s not your (expletive) problem.

“You really want to (expletive) worry about how I am? Buy my (expletive) pay-per-view. Send me some money, send me whatever, I don’t give a (expletive). But quit asking dumbass questions. You want to keep asking me those questions, I’m going to say (expletive) you. Straight up. I’m back, mother(expletive).”

<6>

I like you Tony, but this ain't it bro.... This ain't it

EDIT (now on video):

This is definitely IT fuckk off nosey fans

Agree with him, let him worry about his personal shit and enjoy his fights, buy a tshirt if you worry about him or whatever.

Tony bless.

I don’t like this. I don’t know what Tony’s condition is/was but all signs point to him suffering a psychotic break a little while back. Doctors recommend you switch to a career with less stress after you have a psychotic break and are diagnosed schizophrenic. I just hope he isn’t pushed over the edge into another one. I’ve always maintained I think he should have retired.

To this narrative Tony says "FUCK YOU".
Tony is absolutely correct here.

I'll take this honesty over that Stylebender dork or the Conors of the world any day of the week.

Lol Tony's IQ may be below 50 but whatever lets rock and roll.

Tony being Tony, isnt it? His PPV? Does he gets PPV points with no belt and no main event? doubt it.

If cowboy beats him expect another meltdown ASAP.

Not sure why he was cleared to fight - should be taking care of and getting his mental issues under control before being allowed in the cage.

Oh well.

When his wife left him and went to her parents house, Tony went after her , ringed the bell ,his mother in law opened the door and then Tony asked, were is your kid at?!
War Ferguson!!!

it's fight week, he can't be riding with that dr.phil shit

Tony Ferguson the type of guys to vote off his weakest personalities at the end of each week.

If cowboy beats him expect another meltdown ASAP.

Not sure why he was cleared to fight - should be taking care of and getting his mental issues under control before being allowed in the cage.

Oh well.

This just amazes me to this day. Tony's wife made very public allegations about Tony. She chose to launder their personal business in a public arena. Because Tony did not defend himself in a public manner also; the brainless have just taken Christina's word as gospel.

It's a domestic dispute. One of the involved parties was mature enough to handle the issue as privately as possible, the other party wasn't. All the "Holy water", "baby Jesus", "walls have eyes" stuff; it all has the same source. None of that stuff was addressed publicly by Tony afik (nor should it be imo, whether true or not). Yet an overwhelming number in this community believe he has career threatening mental health issues based off the words of 1 person. Disregarding the fact the police were called on him 3 times without ever charging him or detaining him for his own safety. Disregarding his own as well as UFC Doctor's clearing him.

If I were Tony, I'd be pissed off as well.

He's expletive right though. People should expletive off and worry about their own expletive selves.

He's back, expletive.

Not saying he's gonna win for sure, but i saw him "healthy". He's aware of his condition, he'll try to get rid of all rhe doubts.

WAR EL CUCUY!! Hope he beats Cerrone in a great fashion.

He's just the right amount of crazy in the cage

He's going into his final form

bf9.gif

giphy.gif

Just heard Eddie Bravo talk about Tony and saw him in the embedded. Now this interview.
Bet the house on that madman. He's coming for Kebab.

Back