• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Tony Ferguson to fans: "f--- off"

Fuck off... I’m back motherfuckers are the just if it

I'm not a fan of Fergie, but Tony this aint a good way to beg your fans for money and beg for PPV buys.

#dysfunctionallydesperate

War Tony and fuck anyone that is concerned about his mental well being.

This shows he’s getting ppv points

Let’s see how many Sherdoggers actually care and will pay ppv, most of the Sherdoggers who shit on guys won’t even pay for their favourite fighters.
You’re stealing from Ferguson you flithy streamers

Fuck off low life scumbag. My sherbros never steal from Ferguson, we only borrow, when we are done with it we give it right back to Dana. You cant steal anything that you just borrow, clown.

I tell them to (expletive) off,” Ferguson told MMA Junkie on Wednesday. “Stop worrying about (expletive) you can’t handle, man. It’s not your (expletive) problem.

“You really want to (expletive) worry about how I am? Buy my (expletive) pay-per-view. Send me some money, send me whatever, I don’t give a (expletive). But quit asking dumbass questions. You want to keep asking me those questions, I’m going to say (expletive) you. Straight up. I’m back, mother(expletive).”

<6>

I like you Tony, but this ain't it bro.... This ain't it

EDIT (now on video):

Yeah this isn't the way to treat people who genuinely wish you well.

That being said I can get why he's doing it, just imagine people coming up to you for an extended period of time thinking you were mentally ill asking you how you were? Has to be considerably more annoying than the general celebrity experience. Doesn't mean they didn't mean well but I can see why it would piss off Tony.

I would be legit worried if Tony appeared to be mentally sane all of a sudden.

"What's your message to your fans who are concerned about you and just hope that you're healthy and ok?" F off MF'ers. Send money...lol.

Not sure Tony understands how the entertainment business works.

Dude is a mental case. There is a reason he has angle and devil wings on his back. He is bipolar and is always fighting within. I pity him.

I tell them to (expletive) off,” Ferguson told MMA Junkie on Wednesday. “Stop worrying about (expletive) you can’t handle, man. It’s not your (expletive) problem.

Relax bro

giphy.gif

THIS is the Tony i like. O.G. Tony.

He saw people hate on him to love him again in the space of 2 months he has a right to feel that way.

im guessin he's rrefering to the fans who want him to retire or some shit like that because of his mental issues, i agree with em, his job is to fight our job is to watch them bleed so let them fucking bang

Cerrone better be ready to go to war. Tony's on a mision. Cerrone is techincal enough to end it but hes got a capitalize if he rocks Tony.

Tony about to go off on Cerrone so fucking hard

This will be glorious

Back