Topuria looked like he'd seen the Angel of Death when they cut the camera to him.

I'm never 1 of those who buys into "he looks shook at the weigh-in" type, but Top legit looked shook. I think he doesn't wanna face Max

Max's cardio is THE thing that strikes fear into the hearts of the world's big shit-talkers.

Topuria just watched a man fight at 110% for 25 minutes. Then ended the thing by brutally decapitating the 'most violent man in MMA'.

Max is a goddamned freak of nature. He's operating at a level that only comes from genetics, not training.

Everyone hear that? Max is slow, apparently.

For Topuria? Absolutely. Topuria is way too fast for Max.

Didn’t Volk call Max slow as he thoroughly pieced him up for the third time?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

There's a reason Topuria didn't have to go through Holloway and right after gaining the title said it didn't 'make sense' to fight him.

Topuria's not short on confidence, but when Max called him out, Topuria looked several shades paler. All the color had drained from his face.

I've never seen a more scared look on the face of a fighter. He knows that version of Holloway is coming to collect souls.

He looked like Johnny Ringo when Doc Holiday intercepted him, "I'm your Huckleberry".

Topuria is not afraid in any way. How some people like to watch reality shows. Wait a minute, you'll see what happens to Max.

Last edited:
I don't know how he felt in that moment but afterwards he did an interview where he accepted Max's call out. I don't think he's THAT shook.

I noticed it and thought he looked shook.
On reflection I think he didn’t know the camera was on him and was more indifferent, he seemed to be sitting by himself. Bored shitless.

I think he is too dumb to understand what was going on.

This.

People were saying he was shook by Volk as well. He was so shook he outclassed him for one round, then annihilated him in the next lol.
Volk won the first round, judges agreed on that. But Topuria was making reads and got the KO though so the shook narrative was dumb

And in this case, it's not that Topuria is shook, more that Max isn't the easiest English speaker to understand and Topuria isn't a native speaker so he's more just confused

I dont think he realized he was on the camera until the last second , he started putting his fists up right at the end and they went to another camera.
The man is uber cocky regarding his skills, I dont think hes scared of anyone and wants to test himself.
Not a fan btw but a fighter shook? Just no

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back