Topuria looked like he'd seen the Angel of Death when they cut the camera to him.

Max fought a perfect fight, landing a rare strike that broke his opponents nose in the 1st while also poking him in the eyes twice after that.

Doubt he could replicate that performance.
Justin is tougher than boot leather but that broken nose sealed his fate.

He’s an elite cage fighter. He wasn’t scared because max said his name.

The most shook I’ve ever seen a fighter was Conor at the PFP after Nate beat,his ass

qDunRi.gif

Nah, at least he had the balls to show his face. He was definitely shook but I don't think anybody can beat these two:

ronda-rousey-pillow-face.jpg

Edit: Can't timestamp and embed? The Griffin moment starts around the 6:20 mark. He just left the arena running.

Imagine you are one of the most skilled fighter who ever fought in cage you have skills to dominate and finish any fighter in divison and people says you got scared bcs you didnt jump and act like happy kid 🤣🤣 i cant wait to come back here and laugh at these comments (like i did after volk fight)

Nah, at least he had the balls to show his face. He was definitely shook but I don't think anybody can beat these two:

ronda-rousey-pillow-face.jpg

Edit: Can't timestamp and embed? The Griffin moment starts around the 6:20 mark. He just left the arena running.

Germaine de Randamie was the most shook when she gave up her title and retired because the UFC wanted her to defend against Cyborg

What must have been intimidating is that the things that people talk about Topuria, i.e. great power in his hands and heavy kicks, are things that Justin is also known for.

And Max was piecing up Justin for the majority of the fight.
Justin broke his nose in the first rd so that fight was over then. Toporia has far better boxing, speed and one shot KO power than Justin. Toporia will likely be too fast for Max and box him up like Volk did or even crack his chin for the first time

Imagine you are one of the most skilled fighter who ever fought in cage you have skills to dominate and finish any fighter in divison and people says you got scared bcs you didnt jump and act like happy kid 🤣🤣 i cant wait to come back here and laugh at these comments (like i did after volk fight)
He looked shocked like everyone else and impressed, not scared like everyone is saying. The ending was shocking to all

Cus ain't no such thing as half-way crooks

He looked shocked like everyone else and impressed, not scared like everyone is saying. The ending was shocking to all
Yes he was surprised and shocked bcs he didnt expect ko like that also he is a fan of sport so its only natural he was shockes like all of us but scared? Not even close

Not really. Like Max said, you can't easily read someone's body language if you don't know them. I was surprised by all the focus on his pretty normal reaction. There are loads of KOs where fighters in the crowd react with stunned silence.

Bear in mind he was also sitting next to Justin's teammate. My initial reaction to the KO was more like "damn, that sucks for Justin to go out like that after getting through a tough fight with a fucked up nose", as much as I'm a Max fan. There are possible reactions besides
<{JustBleed}>

I was legit laughing, but honestly, I think he's game.

The guy who couldn't put away 40 year old Josh Emmett for 5 rounds wrecks Holloway inside 3? Bold claim, sir
Ilia knew Josh has fight ending power so he just beat his ass to a 50-42 scorecard. That's pretty much on par with getting finished.

Back