Topuria will make it look easy against Max

Yep but bias also develops pet hates and to throw shade on others success. Especially those that defeated favorite fighters.
Well Max is my favorite fighter...Aldo is one of my favorite fighters.
Volk is one hell of a fighter but Aldo still pissing on everyone from the top of the mountain lol

Everyone saying Ilia looked scared, just haters. I don't like his persona, but he was obviously shocked like everyone else, who was expecting a KO from Holloway in that fashion with 2 seconds left.. Common. And like I said, not a fan of him after last fight, thinking he now is UFCs biggest star, talking about Conor, moving up in weight, it's just to early. And it seems he knows that aswell, I get that feeling judging from how he acts in interviews right now.
But he should be a favorite vs Max, he KOed a guy Max couldn't beat (3x), beat the shit out of Emmett aswell who is like FW Justin Gaetjhe. And other impressive wins, undefeated.

I don't think anyone will make a fight vs Max look easy, but Ilia could be that guy though, one must acknowledge that he is a really skilled fighter. I will root for Max, and if he comes in with the focus he has vs Justin what a show we are in for, highly skilled athletes going to compete.

Here we go again, seems like TS would've learned something after Saturday. I always thought you could teach a monkey new tricks but apparently not.

This is the second nonsensical uninformative thread started by TS in a matter of days. Maybe a mod can fix him a little chair in the corner or something?

Last edited:
I like this story sir, it's the perfect bedtime story... appreciated.
Sweet dreams you baked brownie lol.
you magnificent s.o.b, have a good night and have fun in this thread, it's a doozy lol. Looking forward to seeing the chaos tomorrow
bork1}

Well Max is my favorite fighter...Aldo is one of my favorite fighters.
Volk is one hell of a fighter but Aldo still pissing on everyone from the top of the mountain lol

I agree brother Lemur, ofc. Max is definitely the fav around these parts too.

I agree brother Lemur, ofc. Max is definitely the fav around these parts too.
Oh I wasn't shitting on you sir, sorry if it came across that way.
It just burns my tits reading some of this shit sometimes lol.

Oh I wasn't shitting on you sir, sorry if it came across that way.
It just burns my tits reading some of this shit sometimes lol.

All good, didn't think you were. We just can't have good things. Such is the way of Sherkarens.

Yair "no wrestling" rodriguez tookdown max and u think ilia cant do that? Dont make me laugh if ilia decides to wrestle max is fucked

Illia could absolutely smoke Max but the sample size of their success samples against top tier guys makes it stupid to write off max.

Styles make fights Max ain’t Volk

I make Ilia the fav, but Max has a real chance.

Max got hit by harder hitting guys like justin and Poirier and didn't get KO'd, he won't gas in a 5 round fight. Ilia might have the same thing as Conor, powerful early but has gas problems as the fight goes longer.

Ilia might have the same thing as Conor, powerful early but has gas problems as the fight goes longer.
You dont even watch fights? He knocked down emmet in round 4 and used big amount of energy and still could wrestle really good in last round and was not even breathing heavy after fight. He fought 5 high paced rounds without problem

Nah Max is cool. But he’s not the FW goat like people proclaim. I also didn’t think it was super amazing that he knocked out Justin in that fashion but it was definitely entertaining (although his performance was definitely amazing for moving up in weight).

He’s a hall of famer but I can’t stand nut huggers so I gotta set shit straight

Plus I really do think Topuria is like a next gen mma fighter

I think he might end up being the FW goat or damn near close
You of all people should know that any of these FWs have years of work to do before they can even see where Aldo planted the flag.

Making a prediction on this matchup is like predicting which way a fart will roll out of your ass in a tornado. You don't know. Nobody does. Stop it.

You dont even watch fights? He knocked down emmet in round 4 and used big amount of energy and still could wrestle really good in last round and was not even breathing heavy after fight. He fought 5 high paced rounds without problem
You think Emmet puts on the same pace as Max? You don't watch fights?

I don't think it will be so easy standing but I believe Topuria should have a huge advantage if he can ground Max. He doesn't need to sub him but just control him for a win.

Absolutely dumb take. Who holds Max down? No one. Ilia beats a plodder in Josh Emmett and KO's a freshly KO'd Volk and we're talking like he would make easy work of Max?

BuT mAx HaS kO PoWeR NoWz So hE GuNnA BoOp ToPy ReEl GuD!

Back