Topuria will make it look easy against Max

Max is too big for 145 these days, especially after putting on more size for the Gaethje fight. He will kill himself to make the weight and then Ilia will kill him. Sadly.

Topuria is too fast for Max.

Forget MMAth, people forget how bad max looks against capable boxers. Volk and DP embarrassed him a total of 5 times combined… he looks like a sitting duck against quicker guys who use angles unlike Gaethjes plodding telegraphed movement. Not to mention he rarely checks leg kicks.

I think Topuria makes it look easy. Too fast, too strong, and too well rounded for Max.
Poirier is not fast. Great timing, great technical Boxing, and best blend of volume & power.

I personally haven’t seen the volume for Ilia (at least in the Emmett fight). I just think that although Ilia prefers to hold the center; he also has the skills that give Max trouble. Max had to lead too often against Volk & Poirier. Ilia has a great jab, rolls punches, and measures distance very well.

But I haven’t seen the volume that Poirier had (which gave Max trouble) nor have I ever seen speed from Poirier, which Ilia will surely bring to the octagon.

Nah Max is cool. But he’s not the FW goat like people proclaim. I also didn’t think it was super amazing that he knocked out Justin in that fashion but it was definitely entertaining (although his performance was definitely amazing for moving up in weight).

He’s a hall of famer but I can’t stand nut huggers so I gotta set shit straight

Plus I really do think Topuria is like a next gen mma fighter

I think he might end up being the FW goat or damn near close

Are you for real? Sometimes the comedy writes itself.

iron e.jpg

You have turned into an epic Topuria nut-hugger in the past couple weeks. You are EXACTLY what you mock other posters for being.

Seriously bro... you come off having it bad enough for him that if he wanted to bang you, you'd bend right the fuck over, play catcher and let him pitch away.

Just let it go.

Are you for real? Sometimes the comedy writes itself.

View attachment 1040980

You have turned into an epic Topuria nut-hugger in the past couple weeks. You are EXACTLY what you mock other posters for being.

Seriously bro... you come off having it bad enough for him that if he wanted to bang you, you'd bend right the fuck over, play catcher and let him pitch away.

Just let it go.
{<jimmies}

Max batters lil Puria if he decides to sign the contract.

Topuria can beat max draining his body to 145 again. He can’t beat that fast, strong, rejuvenated Max that fought at 155

You think Emmet puts on the same pace as Max? You don't watch fights?
I never said that and you all forget ilia is wrestler 😂 but i am sure if he wrestlefucks max u all start hatingo on him

he will/would, which is why they should avoid this match up until the very end. let max take a break, ride the wave of popularity, and see how canner vs chandler goes. if canner wins, or loses really, set up the BMF vs. Max. it makes way more money, brings in way more eyes anyways, and max will win. furthering the legend that is max holloway. then and only then should they set up a title fight against topuria, with the BMF not on the line. max will most likely lose and he still retains the BMF. then set up another silly BMF title fight against someone.

He said Topuria "risks it all fight long" and shit in Max for "only risking it for 10 seconds".
Yet when Topuria didn't risk it against a similar power puncher its cool.

You can't say shit like he risks it all fight long and then I point out a time he didn't and then the goal posts are moved.

I know what Topuria did to Emmett but he made it seem like Topuria is kill or be killed like hes fuckin Mike Perry lol.

Topuria is smart...Max is smart, but he gave Justin a chance that Topuria didn't give Emmett.

Only on Sherdog can a guy shit on one of the most exciting moments in the history of the sport.

Max wanted 300k he didn’t give Justin shit, Justin ain’t KOing him in that final 10 seconds in the shape he was in even if you run it 100x.

Justin was already finished before that exchange started.

Well Aldo is still goat though sir.
Can't erase title defenses.

Just cause GSP says title defenses are hard, doesn’t make it so.

Aldo fought all the other GOAT contenders at 145 and lost them. He lost to Max, Volk and Conor.
You can’t be GOAT when you’ve lost to all the greats in your division.

He just KO'd Volk who pieced up Max everytime they fought.

This is the type of thread I'd expect from someone who just became a Topuria fan last week, as your post history indicates.

Define "pieced up". If you mean win a close decision then you have to acknowledge that Volk was outstriking Topuria before he got caught. So do you think Topuria is going to KO Max? If not then you should do a bit more analysis of the matchup.

Max wanted 300k he didn’t give Justin shit, Justin ain’t KOing him in that final 10 seconds in the shape he was in even if you run it 100x.

Justin was already finished before that exchange started.

Justin never gave any of his KO victims any of his bonuses, what's your point son?

Just cause GSP says title defenses are hard, doesn’t make it so.

Aldo fought all the other GOAT contenders at 145 and lost them. He lost to Max, Volk and Conor.
You can’t be GOAT when you’ve lost to all the greats in your division.

I don't like GSP so you're gonna have to find another excuse son.

Ilia was almost KO'd by Jai Herbert, and Jai was submitted by Moicano, who was knocked out by Korean Zombie, who was knocked out by Max.

What does the MMAth tell you?

Double KO

:meow: <WhatItIs>

you make no sense because you start your math equation with 'ilia was almost ko'd....." . anything after that is invalid. you could have used a better example than that

How sad man, first Pereira now we have obnoxious Topuria fans. 2 Fighters I really like but their new fair weather fans really suck ass.

Back