Toughest person you know?

ANTHONY LOUGHRAN - 6'2 ish about 230 lbs

Irish lad, same age as me went to school together. He got kicked out at 13. He was brought up in a harsh Irish traveller family with 3 elder brothers and a sister. All mad as fuck.

He wasn't able to read and write that well and had difficulty with learning. He struggled to blend in with everyone else and I put it down to the mentality instilled in him from his family. He was a great friend but an absolute bastard to anyone else.

He had the biggest head and hands I think ive ever seen. pretty sure he was half ape. The fucker was able to fight 2/ to 3 lads solo and still win.
I firmly believe people who come from deprived hard upbringing and are genetically gifted to fight are the most scariest fuckers on the planet. MMA guys might be trained but i'll never accept they are the toughest people around, no chance.

I dotn know anyone preticlary tough
Peole are soft as shit these days

If this didn't kill Mankind, nothing will

undertaker-mankind.gif

tumblr_inline_p7ga67zM2D1r5344l_400.gifv

This guy. I met him as he lived in my college town and would always go to watch the basketball games.

Thanks for the idea Big Nasty.

My husband. When his dad got sick and eventually died he was the only one of 6 kids who held it together and he was the youngest. He arranged the funeral, everything while the other 5 brothers and sisters fell to pieces.

When I got sick he cried a couple of times but he was at every single appointment before my surgery because he knew I wouldn't be able to take it all in. Now his mum's in a care home there isn't much he can do from here and her being 90 we're expecting the call any day that she's gone and I'm sure he'll shed a tear then but he's holding it together. He's remarkable.

I admire his stoicism. Probably doesn't hurt that he was 2nd dan in Ninjuitsu, I guess there's a thing going on there.

My boy down in Jersey is a marine who's now a single father after his wife died and he's been chomping that red pill lately. Glad he's my friend.

Back