• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trans swimmer smashing NCAA records, teammate speaks out

well-there-it-is.gif
I dont think @The_Renaissance hates trans people. That post is in regards to how that person wants to be female because of a sexual fetish.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone who just "hates trans people". What people hate is the ideology which leads to stupid controversies like this thread.

Not going to argue something as asinine as this.

They are literally passing laws to prevent hormonal treatment for trans folk right now.

I dont think @The_Renaissance hates trans people. That post is in regards to how that person wants to be female because of a sexual fetish.

This is a ridiculous statement "im not antisemite, i just wish greedy, pedo jews were not trying to destroy the white race via cultural marxism so they can control the world".

Just let people be whatever the fuck they want.

What? Dude was swinging his dick around the girls locker room with zero regards to how it affected his teammates.

Then went out and curb stomped every girl competitor in the pool. Setting records that may never be broken... except by another dude pretending to be a girl.

Seems that Transgenders don't want equal rights, they want extra rights that supercede everyone else... Instantly wiping women's rights that were hard fought for.

Trying push back and say anything leads to the Left's favorite strategy.. Name Calling. "Terf"... Oh those radical feminists. They're so evil.

Am I missing something?

Last edited:

They are literally passing laws to prevent hormonal treatment for trans folk right now.
For adults? Or just kids?

(Genuinely asking).

If for adults and they pay for it, nobody should be making laws to stop them. It's absurd to me, but it's their choice.

Kids is a completely different story.

As i pointed out, this thread in particular is not that bad, also Sherdog seems to be well moderated, i frequent many sites on the internet, some less moderated than others and whenever i see something about Lia Thomas its usually followed by pretty hardcore anti-trans stuff that its not related to competitive sports.

That's a fair assessment. Thank you for a respectful tone and the dialogue itself. I appreciate it.

This is not accurate. They are mostly passing laws to prevent minors from using the trans affirming drugs and surgeries. Big difference there.

eh? not accusing anyone in this thread particularly, im just saying in general its used by people who just hate trans people.
Hate to break it to you but trans folks do enough to bring on the hate they get. Like… a DISTURBING % of them. “Threads” are the last thing anyone need to worry about.

This is a ridiculous statement "im not antisemite, i just wish greedy, pedo jews were not trying to destroy the white race via cultural marxism so they can control the world".

Just let people be whatever the fuck they want.

Reread my post because I never stereotyped an entire group. I was talking about ONE person with a sexual fetish. Imo it makes sense to seperate those who want to be trans because of severe gender dysphoria and those who want to be trans because they get off on the thought of being a female.

Do you want no limits at all on what someone can identify as and everyone must affirm? Identifying as a child? Identifying as another race? Identifying as a cat?

They are literally passing laws to prevent hormonal treatment for minors right now.

Fixed that for you.

I mean, what could go wrong with fucking around with hormones during one of the most important developmental periods of every person's life? Not mental and physical damage that could be permanent is a serious issue or anything.

This is not accurate. They are mostly passing laws to prevent minors from using the trans affirming drugs and surgeries. Big difference there.

And yet no banning of plastic surgery, im not expert on the matter, but im pretty certain these lawmakers aren't really open to an actual honest debate and are not taking the input of the medical community.

I mean, what could go wrong with fucking around with hormones during one of the most important developmental periods of every person's life? Not mental and physical damage that could be permanent is a serious issue or anything.

There are a shitload of hormonal treatments for minors that have absolutely nothing to do with transgender individuals, same with cosmetic surgeries, which aren't even usually done to minors because you kind of need to stop growing before they can get them done.

And yet no banning of plastic surgery, im not expert on the matter, but im pretty certain these lawmakers aren't really open to an actual honest debate and are not taking the input of the medical community.
Plastic surgery is used to fix abnormalities. That would not be comparable to a 15 year old cutting her breasts off because she thinks she is a boy.

Show me a problem with teens that are permanently mutilating their bodies with cosmetic plastic surgery and I would be on board with laws preventing that as well.

Reread my post because I never stereotyped an entire group. I was talking about ONE person with a sexual fetish. Imo it makes sense to seperate those who want to be trans because of severe gender dysphoria and those who want to be trans because they get off on the thought of being a female.

You think Thomas went through the hormonal treatment so he could peek at girls and win competitions? Its not like Thomas was competing for the Soviet Union.

Plastic surgery is used to fix abnormalities.

Yeah, that's the point entirely.

That would not be comparable to a 15 year old cutting her breasts off because she thinks she os a boy.

Are 15 years old getting their breast cut to begin with? i would assume with puberty blockers they can prevent them from developing until the person is grown.

Show me a problem with teens that are permanently mutilating their bodies with cosmetic plastic surgery and I would be on board with laws preventing that as well.

Define mutilating.

You think Thomas went through the hormonal treatment so he could peek at girls and win competitions? Its not like Thomas was competing for the Soviet Union.

Yeah looks that way, and dont forget he gets off on looking like a female.

Yeah, that's the point entirely.

How you identify is NOT a physical abnormality.

Are 15 years old getting their breast cut to begin with? i would assume with puberty blockers they can prevent them from developing until the person is grown.

Yes. Look into it.

Define mutilating.

There are multiple definitions to use. Here are a couple,

To cut up or alter radically
To cut off or permanently destroy a limb

Yeah looks that way, and dont forget he gets off on looking like a female.

I don't wish to discuss transgenderism, i merely pointed out that the outrage about unfairness in competition seems to go beyond the advantage of trans athletes have against biological women.

And this kind of proves the point, nonetheless the discussion is sterile, FINA already corrected the mistake and trans athletes won't be able to compete until they make full transition.

Back