Opinion Transgender Megathread V1.

Are trans-women women?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is propaganda. it's the first picture, showing how they are when they leave home, and the next picture will be the same dudes, now stern-faced and masculine. it is known. don't fall for the tricks.

all warfare is based on deception :)

Your gay community slang gets me every time. You guys are original that’s why all your stuff ends up on sherdog, nutthugger, dickrider, etc...

Hahahahaha! Gold
<{anton}><Dany07>{<jordan}

There's at least three different threads a week, and I can't think of the better representative to represent me than me. The massive disconnect and problem as it relates to Suredog is that MY community is a sociocultural group, not a political one. The left and right, liberal and conservative, democrat and republican political constructs are nothing more a fleeting moment of a very specific time and place. Homosexuality spans the length of recorded human history and will remain long after all this nonsense is through; outlive nations, ethnic groups and religions too.

<LucyBless>

Making friends everyday, those Trannies.

Camping at the gay campground can't be that bad. Everyone is interested in helping you pitch a tent.
HiddenMilkyBrahmanbull-small.gif

I didn't even know there was a gay camping community. This story never would've come across my radar so big ups to Sherdog for delivering me LGBT news per usual. It turns out these are some old ass boomer queens (it's literally in the name lmao), so no wonder on the former. These poor dudes getting lit the fuck up by crazed female hordes and social media mobs, they must be absolutely bewildered by it.

<36>
Woot? Gay camping is big buisness :D
Grand Canary is filled with gay only bungalow resorts and hotels. They also have a gay carnival. Lots of lesbians too.
Its a spanish territory island in case people dont know

The left will always back the one that's 'most oppressed'. Oppression Olympics aka intersectionality aka the cult of minority worship.

There is a league table / rankings chart, for sure, in the minds of most leftists. Scoring criteria. Straight white woman is bottom of the table, but she is still at least ranked. She scores a meagre 1 point.

Top of the rankings list would be something like:

Gay, black, quadraplegic, Muslim, transgender woman.

A staggering 6 pts on the Victimhood Scale. "Stunning and brave....."

How can you fuck a guy in his ass without a cock?

Serious question.

A camp for gay men with a requirement for being a man seems fine. You do you!

There is a league table / rankings chart, for sure, in the minds of most leftists. Scoring criteria. Straight white woman is bottom of the table, but she is still at least ranked. She scores a meagre 1 point.

Top of the rankings list would be something like:

Gay, black, quadraplegic, Muslim, transgender woman.

A staggering 6 pts on the Victimhood Scale. "Stunning and brave....."

White liberal women fought to be dropped to be the bottom of the list. Ha.

Watching them get wrecked at work with no recourse is kinda sad. Welcome to the club! The Asians are joining now too.

My issue is why would you want to go to that campground if you aren't welcome? It would be like a black guy wanting to eat at a racist restaurant or a gay couple shopping for a cake at a Christian baker. It's like you putting yourself into these situations on purpose to antagonize or make it into a story.

If this campground says they only want people with dongs and you don't have one, maybe it's not the place for you? If you are a Trans Man and identify as a man but don't have a penis, you aren't welcome. That also means women can't join. Is that dehumanizing to woman as well?

If X is a requirement and you don't meet X, move on. It just feels like it's all about compliance. The person wanting to join just wanted to make it into an issue that shouldn't exist.

Last edited:
So, back to the original issue. Do you believe this camp has the right to be selective in who they will associate with? Simple question, Yes or No?

My issue is why would you want to go to that campground if you aren't welcome? It would be like a black guy eating wanting to eat at a racist restaurant or a gay couple shopping for a cake at a Christian baker. It's like you putting yourself into these situations on purpose to antagonize or make it into a story.

If this campground says they only want people with dongs and you don't have one, maybe it's not the place for you? If you are a Trans Man and identify as a man but don't have a penis, you aren't welcome. That also means women can't join. Is that dehumanizing to woman as well?

If X is a requirement and you don't meet X, move on. It just feels like it's all about compliance. The person wanting to join just wanted to make it into an issue that shouldn't exist.

That slippery slope is slippery.

So, back to the original issue. Do you believe this camp has the right to be selective in who they will associate with? Simple question, Yes or No?

Gay men can certainly require cocks in my book. They could even require fat, juicy cocks for all I care.

Why scrutinize what gay men can require?

Holy shit, we are now questioning what gay men are FORCED to accept by the Leftist mob.

That was fast.

My issue is why would you want to go to that campground if you aren't welcome? It would be like a black guy eating wanting to eat at a racist restaurant or a gay couple shopping for a cake at a Christian baker. It's like you putting yourself into these situations on purpose to antagonize or make it into a story.

While I'm sure they understand they are not wanted and their experience there would likely reflect that, they want the right to make the choice whether to attend or not. It also has the added benefit of forcing the biologically male attendees to support their designated gender choice, thus reinforcing their personal self image. At a guess...

While I'm sure they understand they are not wanted and their experience there would likely reflect that, they want the right to make the choice whether to attend or not. It also has the added benefit of forcing the biologically male attendees to support their designated gender choice, thus reinforcing their personal self image. At a guess...

They are bullies. They want power over people. That is all.

Gay men can certainly require cocks in my book. They could even require fat, juicy cocks for all I care.

Why scrutinize what gay men can require?

Holy shit, we are now questioning what gay men are FORCED to accept by the Leftist mob.

That was fast.
Because the only ones actually saying no with any degree of consistency or volume are Conservatives and no one feeling the sting of these social and ideological politics on the Left want to associate too closely with them, even on this issue. Its not yet at a point where the enemy of my enemy has become my friend.

Damn, ONE homo transvestite in the 60's goes to bat for equal rights and now ALL TRANNYs think the Gays should lead block for all their causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back