Opinion Transgender Megathread V1.

Are trans-women women?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this pertain to a gay male also? Must he smash a pussy just to be sure. His belief he is gay is not enough?

Seems a teen coming out to his parents would be awkward when the parents counter it with.....you need to smash a pussy first.

I've already addressed this point earlier. Gay people have been raised in the same heteronormative society as the rest of us and have figured out that they are gay by exploring their sexuality.

Ie, they have already done the thing that I'm saying straight people don't do.

And what is this shit about convertion? I'm not trying to convert anybody.

This is the third time that argument gets brought up.

Nice self own bro :)

Just because you were closeted, doesnt mean everyone else is. You are applying your own experience to everyone else. With the same "logic" you could argue for just about everything being what people truly feel.
I wasn't closeted, I just hadn't explored my sexuality and had absolutely no idea how things worked.

I thought that I couldn't possibly be anything other than 100% straight because I found dudes kissing to be super gross and off putting. I never ever imagined that I would be able to do anything sexual with other men.

I'm still not sexually attracted to men, but I have completely lost that childish "Eww, guys kissing is gross" thing that I used to have.

We're all just people and pleasure is pleasure.

I'm not telling anyone that they NEED to explore this, but you're the one being arrogang here by talking about a topic that you have zero experience in, and pretending to be knowledgeable.

I wasn't closeted, I just hadn't explored my sexuality and had absolutely no idea how things worked.

I thought that I couldn't possibly be anything other than 100% straight because I found dudes kissing to be super gross and off putting. I never ever imagined that I would be able to do anything sexual with other men.

I'm still not sexually attracted to men, but I have completely lost that childish "Eww, guys kissing is gross" thing that I used to have.

We're all just people and pleasure is pleasure.

I'm not telling anyone that they NEED to explore this, but you're the one being arrogang here by talking about a topic that you have zero experience in, and pretending to be knowledgeable.
You’re a fucking horrible troll / miserable single human being.

do you even watch mma? Seriously.
It’s crazy how you Reddit trans shills keep coming over to sherdog to post your propaganda.

how much are you paid?

I've already addressed this point earlier. Gay people have been raised in the same heteronormative society as the rest of us and have figured out that they are gay by exploring their sexuality.

so you surveyed every gay person?

I love how you are just making assumptions now. Taking your post at face value I can say with a hand on my heart that I have alot more experience socializing with the gay community than you do. Specially since you found them "icky".

Funny how non of them go around talking about how straight men are secretly gay, tho I have heard my fair share of "he should have come out years ago" stories.

You’re a fucking horrible troll / miserable single human being.

do you even watch mma? Seriously.
It’s crazy how you Reddit trans shills keep coming over to sherdog to post your propaganda.

how much are you paid?
Fuck yeah. Big MMA fan since like 2010.

It's scantily clad dudes dominating each other in a cage, how could I not watch that shit?

Big fan of Izzy too.

adesanya-costa.gif

KWmonumental30669.jpg

Sun_Instagram_image_download_stylebender_115557.jpg

Fuck yeah. Big MMA fan since like 2010.

It's scantily clad dudes dominating each other in a cage, how could I not watch that shit?

Big fan of Izzy too.

adesanya-costa.gif

KWmonumental30669.jpg

Sun_Instagram_image_download_stylebender_115557.jpg
Yep you’re a troll
Figured.

how much are you paid?

I love how you are just making assumptions now. Taking your post at face value I can say with a hand on my heart that I have alot more experience socializing with the gay community than you do. Specially since you found them "icky".

Funny how non of them go around talking about how straight men are secretly gay, tho I have heard my fair share of "he should have come out years ago" stories.
Nobody is saying that straight people are secretly gay. What's the point of tagging me if you're just going to argue things I didn't say?

It's pretty easy for people to realise that they are gay. You realise that you don't get attracted to girls and that sets off the alarm.

It's much harder to realise that you are bi or somewhere in between bi and straight.

640px-Kinsey_Scale.svg.png

You can no longer go "I'm not attracted to girls" to set off your exploration. In fact it's the opposite, people go "I must be straight since I am attracted to girls" and stop their exploration there. If they aren't immediately sexually attracted to dudes either, then it's even less likely that they question their assigned heterosexuality.

I would have never figured out that I am capable of doing stuff with dudes if I didn't make a conscious decision to explore.

Nobody is saying that straight people are secretly gay. What's the point of tagging me if you're just going to argue things I didn't say?

It's pretty easy for people to realise that they are gay. You realise that you don't get attracted to girls and that sets off the alarm.

It's much harder to realise that you are bi or somewhere in between bi and straight.

640px-Kinsey_Scale.svg.png

You can no longer go "I'm not attracted to girls" to set off your exploration. In fact it's the opposite, people go "I must be straight since I am attracted to girls" and stop their exploration there. If they aren't immediately sexually attracted to dudes either, then it's even less likely that they question their assigned heterosexuality.

I would have never figured out that I am capable of doing stuff with dudes if I didn't make a conscious decision to explore.
The first post I tagged you in you were saying straight people havent tried being gay yet...

Good for you in coming out, but dont make assumptions about other peoples sexuality based on your choices and kinks. All your charts and womenshealthmags in the world doesnt change who people are, in fact they are not a good argument at all. Its like you have used a magnifying glass on subjects that are written for a certain group of people and then tried to apply the same knowledge for everyone.

I will say it again, straight people are not gay, nor are they bi. They are straight. Thats why I suggested bringing stuff like this to places where people who are curious about their sexuality are. Im very certain this subforum isnt it :)

They're not gay because they explored their sexuality. They explored their sexuality because attraction to the same sex prompted them.

The first post I tagged you in you were saying straight people havent tried being gay yet...

Good for you in coming out, but dont make assumptions about other peoples sexuality based on your choices and kinks. All your charts and womenshealthmags in the world doesnt change who people are, in fact they are not a good argument at all. Its like you have used a magnifying glass on subjects that are written for a certain group of people and then tried to apply the same knowledge for everyone.

I will say it again, straight people are not gay, nor are they bi. They are straight. Thats why I suggested bringing stuff like this to places where people who are curious about their sexuality are. Im very certain this subforum isnt it :)
I never said that.

This conversation is pretty pointless if you're just going to keep addressing comments that I didn't make.

They're not gay because they explored their sexuality. They explored their sexuality because attraction to the same sex prompted them.
Yes. They explored their sexuality because they didn't fit into the gender role or "box" that society puts us all in.

The vast majority of people is raised with the assumption that they are straight. It's very easy for gay people to realise that they don't quite fit into this "box" when they realise that they don't feel attraction to the opposite sex, and feel attraction to the same sex.

Straight and bi people on the other hand do fit quite well into that societal box so most of them don't bother questioning it and actually exploring who they are.

I hope this makes sense?

Necrophilia might have been brought up by somebody else a couple of pages back. I'm having difficulties telling you super straight bros apart sometimes, you'll have to excuse me. Not that it matters because you were making the exact same argument, just with dog shit.

It's funny that you keep saying that my logic sucks, but you've never actually addressed it apart from making strawman arguments against what you THINK I am saying, rather than what I'm actually saying.

Oh whoever it was probably said they didn't have to have sex with a dead person to know they didn't want to have sex with a dead person.

You've been given multiple examples of why your logic is terrible but you just seem to ignore all of them. If your logic holds true, go eat some dog shit and see if it's your thing.

Oh whoever it was probably said they didn't have to have sex with a dead person to know they didn't want to have sex with a dead person.

You've been given multiple examples of why your logic is terrible but you just seem to ignore all of them. If your logic holds true, go eat some dog shit and see if it's your thing.
Why do you keep tagging me in your imaginary arguments?

I never said the things you're arguing against.

Do we need a discussion about morals and how we are brought up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back