Media Triple C's charms fell flat on Kron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cejudo is fun and enjoyable to some of us, but many people find him flat out annoying.

This is right smack in the middle of cutting weight, Kron has been out for years and trying to mind his own business, why is it at all surprising he doesn't want to be around Cejudo acting like a clown?

Always have a place in my heart for a “Gracie”

but these days no top fighter should lose to a Gracie that’s been inactive in 4 years

Ah yes, another wanna be gangster from the Diaz crew

Do you get angry about opinions or beliefs on ghosts or religion , aliens and the sorts. Jfk or the moon landings ? Or just some random dudes opinion on the shape of the earth.

I’m not a flat earther by any means but i just think It’s funny people get heated over shit like that.

gsp. Believes he was visited by aliens. It makes me so mad!
There’s a difference in beliefs in the unknown vs beliefs in things which have been 100% proven false. That’s just plain idiotic behaviour

Last edited:
Cejudo is fun and enjoyable to some of us, but many people find him flat out annoying.

This is right smack in the middle of cutting weight, Kron has been out for years and trying to mind his own business, why is it at all surprising he doesn't want to be around Cejudo acting like a clown?
True, but in the case he didn’t do anything- he’s was just making coffee shop small talk

I think kron needs to chill out. CCC has accomplished more than him in combat sports so he can act anyways he wants. Kron still needs to show respect to another athlete who done so much. CCC didn't deserve for him to act like that. He's a family man.

There’s a difference in beliefs in the unknown vs beliefs in things with are 100% proven false. That’s just plain idiotic behaviour

I suppose so. I guess I don’t care about any fighters opinions on things that don’t matter

bryce and Kron are flat earthers. I think bravo is too. So the 3 guys I know believe this I’m fans of all 3.
Flat earth belief is a benefit in the grappling world and especially the style of grappling.

Can someone break down what im watching? Just looked like CCC was trying small talk and Gracie aint really a talker? Didnt seem like that big a deal honestly
Well he didnt have to act like Henry wasnt there and it looks like hes telling his handler or manager to let him known when Henry is done instead of asking him directly or politely that he wants to excuse himself for a minute. Seems like he has a chip on his shoulder. No smiles at all

Whatever became of Roger Gracie anyway.

wasn’t he supposed to steamroll everyone or something

Dude looks like he could use an Ice Cream Kron! Amiright?!

deez-nuts-got-em.gif

God I'm funny. I should do stand up.

The charms fell flat, as the earth

Well he didnt have to act like Henry wasnt there and it looks like hes telling his handler or manager to let him known when Henry is done instead of asking him directly or politely that he wants to excuse himself for a minute. Seems like he has a chip on his shoulder. No smiles at all
Well he fist bumped him and answered his question about "Nate (Diaz?)" -said something about his birthday. i mean its not like he just straight up didnt acknowledge the guy like Francis did to Gane while walking past him. I dont know -alot of fight gyms have different personalities with some fighters barely acknowledge each other, maybe a nod sometimes nothing when coming in to train while others act like normal friends. Henrys being weird tho - fake laughing at something for too long like hes trying to think of something to say and then in his usual cringe says something like "thank god im so good looking.." - i could see fighters that dont know him nor are his friend being put off by that

Do you get angry about opinions or beliefs on ghosts or religion , aliens and the sorts. Jfk or the moon landings ? Or just some random dudes opinion on the shape of the earth.

I’m not a flat earther by any means but i just think It’s funny people get heated over shit like that.

gsp. Believes he was visited by aliens. It makes me so mad!

While i agree with your overall point -Flat Earth man...? Like all those other things Alien, Ghost whatever, ill tend not to believe someone but its certainly not provable while the shape of our Planet is and has been VERY provable for a very long time by every measure of science and even common sense. Its THAT weird that i gotta double take anyone who seriously belives it

He is a flat earth retard and people rightfully make fun of him for it.

Calling someone a retard for having different beliefs than you? The shape of the earth is like the idea of creation vs evolution, none of it can be proven, why hate on someone for having a different belief than you?

Calling someone a retard for having different beliefs than you? The shape of the earth is like the idea of creation vs evolution, none of it can be proven, why hate on someone for having a different belief than you?
It’s not a belief, it’s a fact, detrrmining science laws, that are, for example, used to build safe bridges and elevators
If you « believe » on flat earth, you should not use an elevator or cross a bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back