Media Triple C's charms fell flat on Kron

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s living that flat earth lifestyle where his personality plateaued to match the topography of the planet.

Calling someone a retard for having different beliefs than you? The shape of the earth is like the idea of creation vs evolution, none of it can be proven, why hate on someone for having a different belief than you?
It has been proven for thousands of year you absolute moron.

Do you get angry about opinions or beliefs on ghosts or religion , aliens and the sorts. Jfk or the moon landings ? Or just some random dudes opinion on the shape of the earth.

I’m not a flat earther by any means but i just think It’s funny people get heated over shit like that.

gsp. Believes he was visited by aliens. It makes me so mad!
Religion? Yes, I think is absolutely ridiculous that people still believe in that shit in the year or our lord 2023.

Report away you flat retard.

EtVXo13UcAMkho6.jpg:large

Calling someone a retard for having different beliefs than you? The shape of the earth is like the idea of creation vs evolution, none of it can be proven, why hate on someone for having a different belief than you?
get-the-fuck-out-gtfo.gif

Can someone break down what im watching? Just looked like CCC was trying small talk and Gracie aint really a talker? Didnt seem like that big a deal honestly
You have very bad situational awareness if you thought that was a normal interaction

Guy seems like a huge mood hoover honestly. He’s there doing media preparing to fight in front of the biggest crowd. It’s such a priveledged place to be on so many levels, health, wealth, fame etc. dude is a turd

Cejudo is fun and enjoyable to some of us, but many people find him flat out annoying.

This is right smack in the middle of cutting weight, Kron has been out for years and trying to mind his own business, why is it at all surprising he doesn't want to be around Cejudo acting like a clown?

Boo-hoo. It wasn't that bad. Do your job and stop being such an emotional baby, Kron. If you want to mind your own business, don't fight in the UFC.

Would be fun to watch them grapple. Sure, there's a size difference, but I would watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back