Elections Trump berates, demands votes be found

This is getting ridiculous. Ronnie never would have acted like this

Is asking a Govenor to falsely give you 11k votes just because you “think” you won the election treason?

I feel like that’s treason. 100% against everything the founding fathers wanted when they created the role of president to replace kings.

Hey @cottagecheesefan is this the fraud you’ve been looking for? The president telling Georgia to make up finding 11k votes in his name?

If there’s so much evidence of bad votes, why isn’t Trump showing them this evidence? Rather than asking them to simply “recalculate” the vote tallys with 11k extra votes for him?

In a sense, yes. Because they determined through the data, that his votes had been subtracted. So though that article is written in a way to discredit Trump, he is basically asking for an investigation into the following:

You probably will just criticize my the sources, that is OK though and you are entitled to your opinion. This is just for context of what Trump is arguing

Here is the person testifying that they actually hacked dominion machines (and shows them) being used in the current GA run off, and are able to change votes as they are being tallied. This is in the GA senate hearing on the 30th.

I usually don't post stuff from right wing media, but if you want a summary. They have also shown parts of this data in the previous GA hearings.

edit: and if you ask who is doing this research, etc. Also note, this was all just recently posted, as it is all developing, as per how investigations normally work, and such

Last edited:
I picture a nervous, sweaty group of Trump supporters furiously F5'ing their usual talking point sources to find their justification (would explain their absence from this thread, too).

Where was your fake outrage when Andrew Johnson removed Edwin M. Stanton and tried to replace him with Lorenzo Thomas?? More hypocrisy from the dems!

so i stopped laughing long enough to listen to the audio. upon listening its not so funny. its tragic, grave, terrifying, embarrassing and worrisome but its not funny that we have a sitting president who is this far gone and removed from sanity.

i will say also that trumps voice and mannerism sounded a little bit like a threat to me.

Good thread to remember when all the Trump lickspittles and Russian bots try to blow the air back into this wrinkly balloon for the 2024 election cycle.

Right-wing populism is a dumb and dangerous fad. The emperor never had any clothes on. The next one will probably be cut from the same cloth. No excuse for falling for it a second time either.

I mean love him or hate him, it must be damn awkward to actually speak to trump on the phone about that. You feel bad for the people on the other end of the call here, it’s like a episode of the office but the cringe inducing U.K. one and not the funny American one.

so i stopped laughing long enough to listen to the audio. upon listening its not so funny. its tragic, grave, terrifying, embarrassing and worrisome but its not funny that we have a sitting president who is this far gone and removed from sanity.

i will say also that trumps voice and mannerism sounded a little bit like a threat to me.
Yeah, all humor aside... that's, like, actual conspiracy to commit fraud

In a sense, yes. Because they determined through the data, that his votes had been subtracted. So though that article is written in a way to discredit Trump, he is basically asking for an investigation into the following:

You probably will just criticize my the sources, that is OK though and you are entitled to your opinion. This is just for context of what Trump is arguing

Here is the person testifying that they actually hacked dominion machines (and shows them) being used in the current GA run off, and are able to change votes as they are being tallied. This is in the GA senate hearing on the 30th.

I usually don't post stuff from right wing media, but if you want a summary. They have also shown parts of this data in the previous GA hearings.

edit: and if you ask who is doing this research, etc

<{danayeah}>

41ANxZvV-cL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

He sounds completely unhinged and desperate. At this point I’m kind of worried he’ll say something that will encourage some of his more crazy supporters to do something crazy.

Back