Elections Trump berates, demands votes be found

Lol what have you done for me lately

What he is saying is the standard of the GOP line. Not shocking

Not sure why you are angry

Today is glorious, why would any educated patriot be angry? Trump and his movement are done, the GoP has no power here, begone cave troll.

Speak for yourself you cuck.
I’ve thrived these past 4 years and that’s including 2020, my business soared.
You’re a bum and u always will be.

Projection. Loser. Support a con man, get conned. Took the whole party down with him, he's exactly what everyone with even a tiny bit of grey matter in their skull knew him to be since the 80's, but he sure took all you zealots for a ride. See you never, back to the trailer park with all of you.

Today is glorious, why would any educated patriot be angry? Trump and his movement are done, the GoP has no power here, begone cave troll.

Looks like I am getting a 2k check now. I am not angry just a realist. No more Mcconnell is fine by me

Looks like I am getting a 2k check now. I am not angry just a realist. No more Mcconnell is fine by me

First part yes. Last part yes. Middle part, eh...

Good for you for not going to riot with the Proudbois. They are in for a bad day.

Projection. Loser. Support a con man, get conned. Took the whole party down with him, he's exactly what everyone with even a tiny bit of grey matter in their skull knew him to be since the 80's, but he sure took all you zealots for a ride. See you never, back to the trailer park with all of you.

Hahah considering what you said is a lie, I think not.

Speak for yourself you cuck.
I’ve thrived these past 4 years and that’s including 2020, my business soared.
You’re a bum and u always will be.
Fucking retard supporting a con man and anti-Democratic bullshitter who's been undermining democracy and promoting conspiracy theories for four years.

Fucking retard supporting a con man and anti-Democratic bullshitter who's been undermining democracy and promoting conspiracy theories for four years.

I feel sorry for ya mother.

you dont trust yourself enough to come to a conclusion? you need someone to tell you how to think?

Didn’t have enough facts. I generally like to have as much information as I can before I make a decision.

I try to avoid “The Bongino” report, as I generally have to look up his sources. Shapiro seems spot on, he’ll call out Trump on bullshit while Dan will spew anything that supports his party.

I’m not a failed writer. I did it for fun, outside of law review.

This place has a bunch of really stupid and immature leftist posters, and multiple account posters. It’s just kind of hitting me how beneath me the stalker crew is. Maybe it’s my recent promotion or something, but it’s becoming kind of glaring.

This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read on here.

Back