Elections Trump berates, demands votes be found

He didn’t really move them anywhere in healthcare. The GOP IS WRONG along with those actually guiding the policy at the top for the left. The lefts base is more correct.

I actually would have to go back and look at the dynamics of that first year. I was finishing law school and was very busy at that time.

Ok, so we can chalk this post up to pure nonsense.

What is exactly a centrist “social policy?”

Economically he realized obamacare without the very republican/corporatist mandate was probably the best way to do it at the moment. Getting rid of the mandate WAS repealing what that bill really was, however.

You can’t keep up. You can’t acknowledge the recent changes they’ve made in your thinking because that would confirm what your brain doesn’t want to confirm. The leftist shill posters around here are losers, and you are worse than they are. You’re not even one of them.

Trump has said a lot of things like a complete idiot. The birther stuff I always thought was idiocy. When he got there he realized there was nothing else to do other than repeal the mandate. That was the best plan, and anything else he could have pushed with the Rs he had to work with would have been worse.

Yes, he blabbed about Obamacare being a disaster, because IT WAS...Because of the mandate..

Trump doesn’t know or care about healthcare policy at all. He’s always been completely disengaged from it. He ran on repealing Obamacare because that’s been a Republican unicorn since it’s inception and he wanted to dismantle Obama’s legacy because he mocked him at a White House correspondents dinner years ago. I guarantee he hasn’t put any more thought into it than that.

In 2017 the Republicans came within one of replacing it with the ACHA which was incredibly shitty bill that would have resulted in millions having shittier healthcare or none at all. Had McCain not fucked them Trump would certainly have signed it into law. Again, Trump doesn’t know or care at all. He just rolls with whatever McConnell and the GOP are doing at any given time. A few months later they repealed the mandate, probably hoping that it cause the whole thing to collapse.

A few months ago some goofy law suit by Republican states claiming that the entirety of Obamacare was unconstitutional because the mandate was no longer in place got shut down by the Supreme Court. Trump was cheerleading for the courts to side with the states and kill Obamacare.

Basically you have no fucking idea what you’re talking about. Shit like this is why people are always telling you that you’re so goddamn stupid.

Trump doesn’t know or care about healthcare policy at all. He’s always been completely disengaged from it. He ran on repealing Obamacare because that’s been a Republican unicorn since it’s inception and he wanted to dismantle Obama’s legacy because he mocked him at a White House correspondents dinner years ago. I guarantee he hasn’t put any more thought into it than that.

In 2017 the Republicans came within one of replacing it with the ACHA which was incredibly shitty bill that would have resulted in millions having shittier healthcare or none at all. Had McCain not fucked them Trump would certainly have signed it into law. Again, Trump doesn’t know or care at all. He just rolls with whatever McConnell and the GOP are doing at any given time. A few months later they repealed the mandate, probably hoping that it cause the whole thing to collapse.

A few months ago some goofy law suit by Republican states claiming that the entirety of Obamacare was unconstitutional because the mandate was no longer in place got shut down by the Supreme Court. Trump was cheerleading for the courts to side with the states and kill Obamacare.

Basically you have no fucking idea what you’re talking about. Shit like this is why people are always telling you that you’re so goddamn stupid.

Trump new it failed and he was right. Mandates for insurance raise prices. Don’t pretend to know how much he or the he people he had look into it put thought into it, because that’s pathetic.

I need to rewatch both....

I've noticed that I pick up something new, or something I overlooked each time I watch these films .

For me, I lean for part II (as stated above)
the story told is completely engaging, especially Vito Corleone's rise to power (played perfectly by Bobby D.)

and Michael (Al pacino) just fantastic...in how single minded he is about thie business, his family.

and we can' forget Fredo...he played the role of an overlooked brother to perfection.
John Cazale would probably have a resumé like those guys if he hadn't passed away so young. What a great actor.

John Cazale would probably have a resumé like those guys if he hadn't passed away so young. What a great actor.

yea, I think many people over look Cazale...not just in the Godfather films but he killed it in Dog Day Afternoon as well.

it's obvious as to why Cazale is so over looked, when he's acting with Titans like Bobby D, Pacino and Brando.

yea, I think many people over look Cazale...not just in the Godfather films but he killed it in Dog Day Afternoon as well.

it's obvious as to why Cazale is so over looked, when he's acting with Titans like Bobby D, Pacino and Brando.
I think it's more that he died so young. He only made 5 movies but he was excellent in all of them. The Deer Hunter and The Conversation with Hackman are worth a watch too.

I've seen a bunch of politicians wanting an investigation into this matter, what are the chances of it happening? I really want to see Trump under oath.

I think it's more that he died so young. He only made 5 movies but he was excellent in all of them. The Deer Hunter and The Conversation with Hackman are worth a watch too.

Yea, I need to watch Deer Hunter again.

completely forgot about that. I saw when I was much younger, and probably didn't appreciate it as much as I should have.

John Cazale has the highest batting percentage of any actor in history. He pretty much only acted in classics, and only put down incredible performances. Almost every movie he was in was nominated for Best Picture. He was in a relationship with Meryl Streep up until his death.

The Conversation lost Best Picture to The Godfather 2. Lol. Good year for John Cazale.

John Cazale has the highest hair line of any actor in history.

Trump new it failed and he was right. Mandates for insurance raise prices. Don’t pretend to know how much he or the he people he had look into it put thought into it, because that’s pathetic.

Dude this is fucking unintelligible.

I’m just going by what Trump has said and done on the issue.

You’re playing this dumb game where you try to draw a distinction between a garden variety GOP ghoul like McConnell and Trump. The only difference between the two is that occasionally some empty rhetoric about better and cheaper healthcare for everyone comes falling out of Trump’s word hole. If the votes were there McConnell would nuke Obamacare and Trump would sign off on it. There was never any intention to make things better. Just blow the thing up and free up some cash for more tax cuts for the rich.

6IO1E0D.jpg

Back