Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

One of the Duetsche Bank executives testified that Vladimir Putin bought up $2 Billion dollars' worth of Trump's debt from them once.
Didn't you say you were a US airforce pilot? You should do some recon over Mar a Lardo for the sake of our national security.

One of the Duetsche Bank executives testified that Vladimir Putin bought up $2 Billion dollars' worth of Trump's debt from them once.

There was also a Duetsche Bank executive, Thomas Bowers, who ended up dead.

What did Thomas do at Deutsche Bank?
According to the New York Times, Deutsche Bank “agreed in 2005 to lend Mr. Trump more than $500 million [to build a skyscraper in Chicago]. He personally guaranteed $40 million of it, meaning the bank could come after his personal assets if he defaulted.”
After that loan was extended and the relationship between Deutsche Bank and Trump was solidified–and well before it went sour in 2008 due to Trump being unable or unwilling to repay the first loan–banker Rosemary Vrablic was assigned the Trump portfolio.
Vrablic’s direct boss during her relationship with Trump was Bowers.

There was also a Duetsche Bank executive, Thomas Bowers, who ended up dead.

What did Thomas do at Deutsche Bank?
According to the New York Times, Deutsche Bank “agreed in 2005 to lend Mr. Trump more than $500 million [to build a skyscraper in Chicago]. He personally guaranteed $40 million of it, meaning the bank could come after his personal assets if he defaulted.”
After that loan was extended and the relationship between Deutsche Bank and Trump was solidified–and well before it went sour in 2008 due to Trump being unable or unwilling to repay the first loan–banker Rosemary Vrablic was assigned the Trump portfolio.
Vrablic’s direct boss during her relationship with Trump was Bowers.

At this point if you get into business dealings with Trump, you deserve to lose your money.

Thank God Alina ruled out that Russia or Saudi Arabia are not being looked at for bailout money. Lol 3:52 mins into the video.
Side note:
SPEC shell company could raise 3 billion for Trump will have to wait 6 months. Taking Truth Social public: He could borrow from this through Saudi Arabia. No potential for screwing with his potential Presidency.

3:52

Thank God Alina ruled out that Russia or Saudi Arabia are not being looked at for bailout money. Lol 3:52 mins into the video.
Side note:
SPEC shell company could raise 3 billion for Trump will have to wait 6 months. Taking Truth Social public: He could borrow from this through Saudi Arabia. No potential for screwing with his potential Presidency.

3:52
He's also embroiled in a lawsuit there with Two other Trump Media co-founders, because they are arguing that Donnie is attempting to dilute their shares with this massive public offering. .

I hope they delay the shit out of it, just for lols.

He's also embroiled in a lawsuit there with Two other Trump Media co-founders, because they are arguing that Donnie is attempting to dilute their shares with this massive public offering. .

I hope they delay the shit out of it, just for lols.
Fox could have provided that money oh wait they just spent 700 million on the voting machine lie so no money for you Trump. Lol It seems FOX has been lately providing some damaging news stories to Trump. Like he wants to have people act like they do in North Korea lol.

fucking called it. lmao, they gave him the purse, they are done.

"anything left goes to the RNC"

GJOlY-nWYAAHb2P

Have we already passed "Peak Trump"?

So i had to take a detour to work yesterday through a quiet neighborhood and in the middle of it was one of those giant Trump houses with the jacked up pickup with the double lets go brandon flags, and varrious trump flags and screaming eagles carrying machine gun banners all over this otherwise average looking house.

And I thought to myself, didn't there used to be a whole lot more of these trump sign gardens blooming around here? and where are the rallies and the sinking boat parades and the mad max pickup trucks chasing other candidates buses around? There are even reports that the small donor donations have slowed and that the major donors are being stingy but have not gone away.

Is it only me or my area that you see way less of this and has enthusiasm really waned? Did Jan 6 put a dent in his aura? Are all the lawsuits draining energy out of his base? Is a record high stock market making rich people say HMMMMM this Brandon guy might actually not be bad for my investments after all? Etc.

Or am I only seeing, or in this case not seeing, what I want to see? What is it like in your neck of the woods?

Last edited:

So i had to take a detour to work yesterday through a quiet neighborhood and in the middle of it was one of those giant Trump houses with the jacked up pickup with the double lets go brandon flags, and varrious trump flags and screaming eagles carrying machine gun banners all over this otherwise average looking house.

And I thought to myself, didn't there used to be a whole lot more of these trump sign gardens blooming around here? and where are the rallies and the sinking boat parades and the mad max pickup trucks chasing other candidates buses around? There are even reports that the small donor donations have slowed and that the major donors are being stingy but have not gone away.

Is it only me or my area that you see way less of this or has enthusiasm really waned? Did Jan 6 put a dent in his aura? Are all the lawsuits draining energy out of his base? Is a record high stock market making rich people say HMMMMM this Brandon guy might actually not be bad for my investments after all? Etc.

Or am I only seeing, or in this case not seeing, what I want to see? What is it like in your neck of the woods?
It's not just you. Look at his performance in the primaries compared to Biden. They were both pretty much guaranteed to win their respective nominations but while Biden was winning the primaries with 90% or more of the vote Trump's share of the vote was much lower, often in the 50's and 60's. I think he shot himself in the arse with telling Republicans in Congress not to pass the border legislation even though it was already agreed upon by both parties. That may have finally caused the veil to fall from the eyes of many.

Is it only me or my area that you see way less of this and has enthusiasm really waned? Did Jan 6 put a dent in his aura? Are all the lawsuits draining energy out of his base? Is a record high stock market making rich people say HMMMMM this Brandon guy might actually not be bad for my investments after all? Etc.

oh yeah, there's way way less trump shit in my area

How deeply do you have to be in the cult to "russiagate" this and wave it off. At the end even Jones had followers that turned against him and he had them shot. It's good to see in some recent posts that @PainIsLIfe appears to be holding him accountable. A bunch of other posters act like they're real patriots yet they go along with and make excuses for all of TR7MP's despicable behavior no matter how un-American.

I gave him a pass for all his court filings, but I honestly thought he would go ahead and peacefully leave after the courts ruled.

And I'm shocked that people still defend him

Also known cuck. Manafort liked to watch his wife get railed by other dudes, specifically liked to watch her with a bunch of dudes at once. Roger Stone, Jerry Falwell Jr, and Manafort. Trump surrounds himself with some kinky dudes.
What I find weird about the cuck story is WikiLeaks refused to publish Cuckaforts daughters, texts but in the scheme of things it makes sense, because they were doing the GOP's dirty work then.

What do you expect from a guy that wants to bang his daughter?

oh.... well Letitia James has filed @ Westchester County Court to place a lien on the 7 springs estate...... I never would have picked that as the first to get taken...especially because it's not worth a whole lot. Maybe 20M?

Wave bye-bye Donnie:

7 Deadly Springs
You think it's only worth 20M? Where did you get that number?

No, Trump's company did what every commercial real estate company does. Trump is the only one charged for industry best practices.

Tell us where O'Leary is wrong. You can't. You are lobbying for abusing the law and unequal application of the law. Clown. 🤡

That isn't remotely close to what Trump did. He trippled the size of his appt, appraised his golf courses as have already constructed buildings when they weren't, appraised golf courses as being able to hold twice as many houses as it legally could, and appraised Mar-a-lago as residence when its zoned strictly as a club.

That isn't remotely close to what Trump did. He trippled the size of his appt, appraised his golf courses as have already constructed buildings when they weren't, appraised golf courses as being able to hold twice as many houses as it legally could, and appraised Mar-a-lago as residence when its zoned strictly as a club.
PIL you fool, Trump is just abiding by best business practices. EVERYONE triples the size of their appraisals and NOBODY should get in trouble for it.

Back