Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

No, Trump's company did what every commercial real estate company does. Trump is the only one charged for industry best practices.

Tell us where O'Leary is wrong. You can't. You are lobbying for abusing the law and unequal application of the law. Clown. 🤡

Isn't Oleary currently trying to buy Tic Toc; which Trump now wants to survive after previously wanting it banned in US (side note - he's trying to get bug tic toc investor to fund his campaign), on the cheap?

Well I don't doubt Trump lied to his lawyers about not having any money (explaining why he won't pay them) but he's most likely lying to everyone else about the money he has as well.

Alina Habba: "its a practical impossibility"
Trump: "I CURRENTLY HAVE ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH"

What do you expect from a guy that wants to bang his daughter?

Now that you mentioned that, that was an angle I never thought of until now. What if Trump's sole motivation for becoming president in order to demolish order and appoint himself king/emperor/dictator, is so that he can summon and bang his daughter like the royal incest families of old, and nobody would bat an eye at it?

Some men would turn the world upside down in pursuit of poon. Especially the taboo/forbidden fruit poon. It all makes sense now!

Now that you mentioned that, that was an angle I never thought of until now. What if Trump's sole motivation for becoming president in order to demolish order and appoint himself king/emperor/dictator, is so that he can summon and bang his daughter like the royal incest families of old, and nobody would bat an eye at it?

Some men would turn the world upside down in pursuit of poon. Especially the taboo/forbidden fruit poon. It all makes sense now!

dj-khaled.gif

wait a min

Even GOATSantos is tired of their shit.

Read the whole tweet

The Republican Party continues to lie and swindle its voter base. I in good conscience cannot affiliate myself with a party that stands for nothing and falls for everything.......

I will take my Ultra MAGA/Trump supporting values to the ballot in November as an Independent.

you-dont-say-nic-cage.gif

It's so fun dropping truth bombs in this thread. The Left Cult loses their mind. For one post, I get like tons of responses and half are just shit posting Left Cult clowns. They are truly coping hard that Trump is advancing due to the lawfare. I predicted it well over a year ago. What is going to cost @curryjunkie his account, these legal attacks, are going to hand Trump the Presidency. When you idiot Leftists want to blame somebody, check the mirror. You did this. These politically motivated lawsuits are poison to our Judicial System and will hurt NY City in significant ways.

Incoming Clown posts! 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

It's so fun dropping truth bombs in this thread. The Left Cult loses their mind. For one post, I get like tons of responses and half are just shit posting Left Cult clowns. They are truly coping hard that Trump is advancing due to the lawfare. I predicted it well over a year ago. What is going to cost @curryjunkie his account, these legal attacks, are going to hand Trump the Presidency. When you idiot Leftists want to blame somebody, check the mirror. You did this. These politically motivated lawsuits are poison to our Judicial System and will hurt NY City in significant ways.

truth bombs!, lawfare! <36>

By January 2025 he's probably going to be taking it up the ass in prison somewhere...

He's one weird corrupt lying POS. I blame the Republicans of the area for being so stupid as to let him in the door in the first place. Where is their vetting process? WTF? He's so obvious.

Also, if reports are true, he likely would be just fine with the situation you forwarded.

One man's truth bomb is another man's cropdusting

Back