Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

The guy putting up Trump's bond is a scumbag who took advantage of people in the military, while Trump was President, and just had to pay a small fine. No wonder he is helping convicted money launderer Trump, payback for his miniscule fine for fucking over the men and women of our military.
It is so funny serial scumbag Trump seems to be surrounded by other scumbags.
Amazing how quickly the US is turning into a kleptocracy all because of one man. Kind of exposes how weak the US system really is.

The Trump Bible is the chef's kiss on the hypocrisy of the Evangelicals, who claim to vote for Trump for religious reasons.

i'm not sure if the bible is actually designed for these type of people. first of all most trumper's don't read. secondly, those evangelicals don't actually read the bible or practice religion in good faith, and the only time you would ever know they are christian in any way is when they tell you that they are. you'll never see these people at church, but they'll happily start thumping their bibles and hiding behind god after they get caught being involved in some kind of ten commandment-breaking unlawful sin or immoral action that jesus would never approve of and they are about to receive their comeuppance through a higher power - being in the form of a police officer or a courtroom judge.

but with that being said, i'm sure these morons will still gladly fork over their $60 just to get anything that could be affiliated with the name trump.

i'm not sure if the bible is actually designed for these type of people. first of all most trumper's don't read. secondly, those evangelicals don't actually read the bible or practice religion in good faith, and the only time you would ever know they are christian in any way is when they tell you that they are. you'll never see these people at church, but they'll happily start thumping their bibles and hiding behind god after they get caught being involved in some kind of ten commandment-breaking unlawful sin or immoral action that jesus would never approve of and they are about to receive their comeuppance through a higher power - being in the form of a police officer or a courtroom judge.

but with that being said, i'm sure these morons will still gladly fork over their $60 just to get anything that could be affiliated with the name trump.
MAGAts aren't reading Trump's bible unless there's a bunch of pictures and it's a pop up book. The only way they'd be able fo follow along. They get a free set of crayons with every purchase.

Amazing how quickly the US is turning into a kleptocracy all because of one man. Kind of exposes how weak the US system really is.
Eh, we’ll see. Definitely exposed weaknesses, like assuming the potus will be somewhat patriotic and adhere to norms, for example. But he was in fact kicked out after one term, and is in fact twice impeached and 4 times indicted.
The main weakness appears to be the inability of 35 or 40 percent of our citizens to think critically. And that those same citizens are apparently willing to worship politicians.

anyone else feeling burnout over the trump stuff and the general mud slinging?
C'mon, buddy. I know the last several months have been a marathon grind for you and your cohort, but imo you've still got plenty of gas in the tank. Election season will be getting started in earnest and there are loads of yet-to-be-released krakens lurking over the horizon

200w.gif

Would I prefer Trump to be through one or not two trials already?? Yes.

C'mon, buddy. I know the last several months have been a marathon grind for you and your cohort, but imo you've still got plenty of gas in the tank. Election season will be getting started in earnest and there are loads of yet-to-be-released krakens lurking over the horizon

Clinging on to your delusions and constantly concocting excuses for the actions of a complete piece of shit getting exhausting eh?

We never get tired of being correct.

You on the other hand, must be really exhausting carrying water for such a failure of a human being, while being proven wrong on every single issue.

yeah-yeah-robert-shaw.gif

Yes and no. In a weaker system he would have already usurped power and consolidated the Military and Local police, killing a few hundred protestors. That this didnt happen is demonstrative of 2 things:

1) US Democracy is pretty resilient.
2) American fascism is incompetent

Also I dont honestly think the US Military would put up with a coup. This is the reason those dolts did everything they could to figure out some half-baked legal way to thwart the transfer of power. The Military is duty-bound to oppose anyone who assumes command illegally.

Back