Social Trump punks the media that said he hide in a bunker

Newsflash Democrats, this is how you act towards criminals. They only understand a show of force. This is not unlike dealing with terrorist nations.

So people assembling as they are legally and constitutionally allowed to do so are "criminals?" Some of you here have drunk yourselves retarded with the Trump Kool-Aid which now comes in Tropical Fascist Flavor.

This fat man has turned America into a fascist dictatorship yet all you "maaaaah freeeeedom" crowd are okay with massive laws being broken, civils rights being ignored not just against our own citizens but foreign press as well. How are you not thoroughly disgusted by the actions of the US government and the corrupt gang of cop terrorists?

Yes, that’s exactly what I was saying.

I’m sure they told the protesters to vacate the area. If you don’t wanna listen, be prepared to deal with the consequences of your choices.
Why should they vacate the area? What about the right to protest? As long as they are not impeding the flow of traffic and being peacefull, what's the issue.

Why should they vacate the area? What about the right to protest? As long as they are not impeding the flow of traffic and being peacefull, what's the issue.
The right to protest is superceded by the security of the President. I doubt they had a permit for that space, or Trump would have probably elected a different route.

The issue is simple; if the President wants to cross a street, he crosses the street. He goes where he pleases, when he pleases. You get out of the way.

The right to protest is superceded by the security of the President. I doubt they had a permit for that space, or Trump would have probably elected a different route.

The issue is simple; if the President wants to cross a street, he crosses the street. He goes where he pleases, when he pleases. You get out of the way.
It was not necessary for him to go there, he went there for a photo op.

If you agree with the president's acions, as opposed to simply stating the law, then the president can curtail any protest by simply travelling through the area.

Wow.

So the president should gas protesters so that he can take a needless photo op? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Back