Social Trump punks the media that said he hide in a bunker

I agree. Pelosi is the most corrupt politician in history. Shes worth hundreds of millions from a 30 year low six figure paying career in Congress.

She loves Trump being in charge. She can pass all of the shit she wants for her donor globalist friends and then blames it all on Trump.
So I proved you wrong. The third most powerful person in the country beats some twitter donks.

So I proved you wrong. The third most powerful person in the country beats some twitter donks.
Oh shit you got me man.

The speaker of the house is more powerful than Twitter weirdos.

Lol wtf. Is this a victory for you?

Oh shit you got me man.

The speaker of the house is more powerful than Twitter weirdos.

Lol wtf. Is this a victory for you?
Yes. You called me a name then couldn't defend your point. If you are going to hard at someone like that then be right.

Lib hypocrisy has no bounds. Bush was the devil until he wasn’t
It's actually us just say "hey cult, even your former leaders don't support this man", to which his followers will just scream "deep state".

Wait... Are you comparing Trump to China's government or am I misreading?

I'm sorry I'm confusing his China style of governing with the Russian model he's currently trying to implement.

20200608-195924.jpg

So he was actually in his bunker for safety reasons? Not an inspection? Barr said this was the case?

Bunker Boy hides in a bunker and tries to take credit for restoring order

The National Guard was at the discretion of the Governors

I understand that Trump is despised, but why do we need to point to people like George Bush and Mitt Romney as positive examples now?
Because they're the ones speaking up. Look at how many Republicans are afraid to speak up despite Trump's despicable acts.

I understand that Trump is despised, but why do we need to point to people like George Bush and Mitt Romney as positive examples now?
George W Bush was the worst president of my life time and Mitt Romney is probably one of the biggest dorks on the planet. Trump should run on them not endorsing him as part of his platform.

Back