• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump- Russia collusion megathread v7: still a NOTHINGBURGER edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see this Grand Jury as that ominous a sign for team Trump unless there is something from his past that is out of the ordinary. Considering who we are talking about I am sure we already know about most of his skeletons so really nothing burgers for everyone!

I don't see this Grand Jury as that ominous a sign for team Trump unless there is something from his past that is out of the ordinary. Considering who we are talking about I am sure we already know about most of his skeletons so really nothing burgers for everyone!

LOL!!

Trump is Admiral Benson and the stairs are the US presidency. They even have similar hair.

That's not how investigations work you know. You can't just start an investigation and look through their entire past for anything and everything. Due process and all

That's not how investigations work you know. You can't just start an investigation and look through their entire past for anything and everything. Due process and all

Yeah but when your dumbass goes to the press and tells the special counsel not to look under this rock you're basically asking for him to look under that rock.

I've been pretty adamant that I believe a public release of his tax returns are pointless. The government has them, and the man has been audited numerous times. If he was up to any shady shit worth alerting the FBI over, they would know already.

Right. People really think that because their snowflaked asses havent seen them that no one has.

Yeah but when your dumbass goes to the press and tells the special counsel not to look under this rock you're basically asking for him to look under that rock.

That literally doesn't matter tho. It's a crime to charge somebody without due process

giphy.gif

source.gif

3gjthv8s4g2z.png

What is he being investigated for? That's all you can pursue. Open ended investigations is the opposite of due process.

Bill Clinton was investigated for a shady real estate deal and they kept going till they landed on perjury in regards to a sexual encounter with an intern.

Bill Clinton was investigated for a shady real estate deal and they kept going till they landed on perjury.

"The impeachment process of Bill Clinton was initiated by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, against Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice.[1] These charges stemmed from a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Clinton by Paula Jones."

That's before my time barely but Wikipedia said this. Do you have a source for what you said?

"The impeachment process of Bill Clinton was initiated by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, against Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice.[1] These charges stemmed from a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Clinton by Paula Jones."

That's before my time barely but Wikipedia said this. Do you have a source for what you said?

That was the impeachment process.

The impeachment process was the end result of a years long investigation that started with the Whitewater scandal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewater_controversy

What is it that you think due process entails?

Particularly the 4th amendment

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized"

Why do you ask so many dumb questions that could easily be answered yourself with a quick google or Wikipedia visit? Stop trying to fill up the thread with derails. It's getting blatant, and contemptible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back