• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump- Russia collusion megathread v7: still a NOTHINGBURGER edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right but you can't just start investigating EVERYTHING without cause

The only people who think that's what happened here are idiot Trump supporters. If Mueller had done something against the law, Trump and his legal team would have shut him down right quick. Instead Trump is stuck talking about firing Mueller, replacing Sessions or pardoning his family.

You have absolutely no reason to think anything happened here without due process.

The only people who think that's what happened here are idiot Trump supporters. If Mueller had done something against the law, Trump and his legal team would have shut him down right quick. Instead Trump is stuck talking about firing Mueller, replacing Sessions or pardoning his family.

You have absolutely no reason to think anything happened here without due process.

"I don't see this Grand Jury as that ominous a sign for team Trump unless there is something from his past that is out of the ordinary."

This was the context of me bringing up due process. I was saying because of due process you can't just go digging through the past aimlessly.

Use your big boy words. Somebody suggested he might have dirt in his past. I'm saying unless they're specifically investigating that, it would violate his 4th amendment right to go snooping around a decade ago when your investigation is into the election timeframe

Use your big boy words. Somebody suggested he might have dirt in his past. I'm saying unless they're specifically investigating that, it would violate his 4th amendment right to go snooping around a decade ago when your investigation is into the election timeframe

Just because you can say it doesn't mean you're right.

Just because you can say it doesn't mean you're right.

Read the 4th amendment and explain how I'm wrong. I don't make many claims here on sherdog. I typically ask questions.

"...no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Read the 4th amendment and explain how I'm wrong. I don't make many claims here on sherdog. I typically ask questions.

"...no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
You don't understand how probable cause works, or what search and seizure is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back