Social Trump Tweets V3: Presidential Harrassment

Our commander in chief

So out of one side of the mouth he says congrats to Eddie twice and then talks shit about him basically saying "he should be guilty" from the other side?

This dude just types and doesn't think.

Trump bragging about crowd size and thrashing betos crowd in front of hospital staff

Especially when he admits freely it is ON HIM (the POTUS) to fix it and that he has the power and it would not even be difficult.
Trump has been bullshiting his whole life. It didn't start when he got into politics.

Your long winded, irrational TDS posts are officially tiresome.

You can continue talking to yourself though, if it pleases you.
Your long winded, irrational, Trump ass licking posts are officially tiresome.

But you just go ahead and keep looking in from the other side of the fence wishing Trump was your President.

Not sure what I like better the anonymous quote that he's the least racist person in the world or explaining that dumb is synonymous with stupid

giphy.gif

Yeah, right, like I haven't been reading your nonsense for last two years. <LikeReally5>

Really? Two years? Mark it on your calendar, or what?

Man, I'm pretty flattered that you pay such close attention. Most people just go day by day in here and let shit roll off their back, but you've taken extra steps to be engrossed by my posts, right down to when you started reading them. Thanks man. I didn't know I was such a big part of your life.

Nobody knows who that is, including you, before you Googled him. Stop acting like you actually care.
Lololol good lord. It was only the biggest story of the country when it happened.

Back