Social Trump's $60 God Bless the USA Bible

Maybe a little bit of be careful what you wish for? Looks like that caused the Red Tsunami to be more of a Red Drip.

Mitch set the stage for the Conservative Judicial shift. TR7MP didn't choose these judges himself, except maybe for Cannon based on her rulings, he let the Federalist Society do it for him.
<Huh2>

The first step in creating a religious cult is to co-op a sacred religious text.

The second step is to change the religious text.

Book of Trump coming soon. Kool-aid party soon to follow.

The first step in creating a religious cult is to co-op a sacred religious text.

The second step is to change the religious text.

Book of Trump coming soon. Kool-aid party soon to follow.

Let's be real, it would be Trump-Aid, cost $20 a packet, taste like crap, and you'd have to add your own sugar and cyanide.

Who is buying a Trump endorsed Bible that isn't already 10 levels deep in the Trump and MAGA world?

This is straight up fleecing his supporters. Most of whom probably already own a perfectly serviceable Bible, lol.

I don’t remember in what comment section I read it, but someone speculated that this was done as a way for evangelical churches to circumvent the prohibition on them donating to political campaigns.

Does that track? That they are not donating, just buying Bibles in bulk?

I don’t remember in what comment section I read it, but someone speculated that this was done as a way for evangelical churches to circumvent the prohibition on them donating to political campaigns.

Does that track? That they are not donating, just buying Bibles in bulk?
So what are they doing with the purchases bibles?

Are they replacing the old ones or regifting them for Christmas..?

So it appears Blimf is selling over priced bibles to grift off of his base.

trumpbanner-1.jpg

This is pretty ironic considered he banged a prostitute (who turned into a hero for the Democrat shit libs) while his wife was pregnant. I've noticed a large push of Christianity coming from the conservative media/influencer circles. Some of it is probably authentic, others seem to just do it to fill content, and some others seem to just grift. You can tell its a grift when the person doing it has a broken moral compass. I have no doubt its a grift from Drumf. The only reason I could think to buy one of these things is if you think it will be worth thousands 40 years in the future.

imrs.php

You Lie!!

It's not $60 , it is $59.99 !!

It was a joke about how much of a hypocrite 44nutman is.
If you go back to the original post, I stated FSU has enough money and did not need my tax dollars. Not sure how that makes me a hypocrite, but you do you, and if it makes your Sherdog time more enjoyable to call me unfounded names, then I say go for it.
Are you angry, because your Gators will be below .500 again this year. I would be constantly mad if my college football team sucked ass as well. Tell you what, you can have them ask Desantis for some tax money to fix their god awful football team. I would be willing to kick in $1 for the Gators to at least be an above .500 team.
Also if you are going to type out my name at least have the balls to put an @ in front of it, so I know you are doing it. That is some teenage girl bullshit, calling someone out without highlighting their name. Next time you are sitting on the toilet taking a pee and want to call me out, do it the right way, Brother!

Nobody's forcing you to be dumb and caustic but here we are.
Did I hit a nerve? You guys should stop forcing students to read
fundamentalist woke books in schools if you want to criticize Trump's Bible. At least he's not forcing anyone to read it, unlike you, totalitarian leftards.

Back