Social Trump's $60 God Bless the USA Bible

True enough, and I call it soft TDS, and/or being a libertariantard. At the same time, I don’t even consider myself a conservative. I just consider myself a trumper, and his crusade, despite judicial persecution, as he rises again to become the once and future king (yes biblical reference intended). Happy Easter everyone!

But I am not a religious person, though always been a karma is karma, spiritual type. But his movement, and seeing the globalist counter part has made me really realize that the west, mostly built on law and order as per the Christian west, that is now being betrayed by the elites, is way better than their alternative than the impending dystopia being pushed. I am not a perfect person, trump doesn’t have to be either to help that system of values prevail

I don’t have a copy of any of that literature in my house, but am considering buying this. Steve bannon had promoted Lee greenwoods original version about a year ago, which I did not get. This is basically just a reprinting to help Trump and his campaign.

Let's check what system of values Trump helped prevail:

Added trillions to the debt

Cut taxes for the rich

Cottagechessedork...he's not a perfect person but he's practically Jesus

Even if he did it was a bad idea. Again, he should have offered free if he's gonna offer them.

It's my understanding both Obama and Trump did the same thing, this time it just happens to fall on Easter. The next time that happens is more than sixty years from now.

The shit conservatives worry about is weird. Biden didn't choose the date.

My mom unironically believes this.

Personally I want to see AOC run for POTUS as soon as she's old enough. I would love to see her become the first woman POTUS and the youngest at the same time. She's not perfect but she's really grown on me. Unlike the rest of the squad she actually matured into a solid politician despite being younger than all of them.

I've never had much confidence in progressive Dems because they get so little accomplished, but her life story is definitely impressive.

The fact conservatives consider her the liberal MTG speaks volumes on how much more competent Democrats are. If she's the bottom of the barrel, that's one kick-ass barrel.

Me saying you don't believe in Trump's promises was a troll post?

Never mind, now I'm starting to think you're just stupid.
Starting?

Don't know why he's not banned, but you can at least do your part and not give him the attention he wants.

We're talking a hypothetical primary that would be some years away so I am not wedded to any candidate. Sometimes the candidate you like going into the primary is not the one you end up voting for and sometimes the candidate you want doesn't even end up running. I liked Warren before 2016 but she disappointed and I ended up voting for Bernie. I'd keep an open mind about the field as they can all change from here to then.
Yeah, you really don't know. I also favored Warren in the primary initially, but a lot of her views pushed me away, and the fracking thing was the last straw. When candidates actually run, they pick advisers and put out proposals, and it's usually hard to predict that stuff in advance.

It's my understanding both Obama and Trump did the same thing, this time it just happens to fall on Easter. The next time that happens is more than sixty years from now.

The shit conservatives worry about is weird. Biden didn't choose the date.
I was speaking on the bibles. Not on Biden. The poster corrected me.

he's grifting on this for sure and not a legit christian, but if it spreads some morals which the country is lacking and he gets to fund his lawsuits and campaign it's a good thing imo.
Who is buying a Trump endorsed Bible that isn't already 10 levels deep in the Trump and MAGA world?

This is straight up fleecing his supporters. Most of whom probably already own a perfectly serviceable Bible, lol.

Who is buying a Trump endorsed Bible that isn't already 10 levels deep in the Trump and MAGA world?

This is straight up fleecing his supporters. Most of whom probably already own a perfectly serviceable Bible, lol.

This supposedly would allow churches to give money to Trump by buying the bibles, without violating laws that otherwise prohibit them in engaging in political donations. Not sure how lucrative that is, but I assume that might be who he's targeting with this.

This supposedly would allow churches to give money to Trump by buying the bibles, without violating laws that otherwise prohibit them in engaging in political donations. Not sure how lucrative that is, but I assume that might be who he's targeting with this.
I hadn't thought of that. That's a definitely more creative grift than my original opinion.

I've never had much confidence in progressive Dems because they get so little accomplished, but her life story is definitely impressive.

The fact conservatives consider her the liberal MTG speaks volumes on how much more competent Democrats are. If she's the bottom of the barrel, that's one kick-ass barrel.

Progressive Dems have 2 massive layers of corporatist they have to deal with, to be fair.

Progressive Dems have 2 massive layers of corporatist they have to deal with, to be fair.

Never going to happen in a meaningful way. AOC is in for a frustrating career.

<LikeReally5>

What's more American than buying something that you already have a perfectively serviceable version of?

The tranny and woke books that liberals force kids to read in schools cost over $60 and are a burden for tax payers.

Trump is not forcing anyone to read or buy the Bible.

The tranny and woke books that liberals force kids to read in schools cost over $60 and are a burden for tax payers.

Trump is not forcing anyone to read or buy the Bible.

Book exists in a school library.

Republicans: "Why are you forcing this on muh kidz!?!?"

Also Republicans:

Back