Social Trump's $60 God Bless the USA Bible

lol, uhh, maybe cause 2000 years ago there wasn’t cameras 24/7 and tabloids.

But as per the Bible, god uses cheats, whores, murders, inbreds, and all kinds of other sinners to deliver his message.

Maybe read up ln the Bible, or stop pretending you don’t have, not soft, but severe TDS lmaoooo
what? are you really implying that the bible itself is just naive and missing the deep depravity of its prophets? you cant mean that in good faith man. and you are just restating what I have already explained... one prophet may have a single sin on their record sheet BUT this is totally different from a lifetime of many different kinds of sins in trump....

your argument is totally centered on trump... not the Bible (not that you have even read it) you seem to want to interpret the entire cannon with revisionist history to see it all in the light of trump. that is idolatry and heresy.

if you sincerely want to understand Christ (who is NOT like trump in any way and NOT like any of the old testament prophets) then you MUST absorb it from a completely non political source.

right now the tail is wagging the dog with you.

what? are you really implying that the bible itself is just naive and missing the deep depravity of its prophets? you cant mean that in good faith man. and you are just restating what I have already explained... one prophet may have a single sin on their record sheet BUT this is totally different from a lifetime of many different kinds of sins in trump....

your argument is totally centered on trump... not the Bible (not that you have even read it) you seem to want to interpret the entire cannon with revisionist history to see it all in the light of trump. that is idolatry and heresy.

if you sincerely want to understand Christ (who is NOT like trump in any way and NOT like any of the old testament prophets) then you MUST absorb it from a completely non political source.

right now the tail is wagging the dog with you.

Lol, my posts are literally saying I am not religious, or conservative, I am a trumper, and looking at it as a way to give a campaign contribution in order to have these pieces of literature, which I find interesting

Are you dumb? There is no tail wagging or however you want to frame it.

Lol, my posts are literally saying I am not religious, or conservative, I am a trumper, and looking at it as a way to give a campaign contribution in order to have these pieces of literature, which I find interesting

Are you dumb? There is no tail wagging or however you want to frame it.
but you have tried to conflate trumps behavior with old testament prophets wrongly.

I am NOT saying you should switch parties man. not at all. I'm just saying that if any part of you has any interest in Christ it MUST come from a completely non political source is all man. I'm not trying to challenge your politics... just any associating trump with God Christ and the Bible.

I don't mean any offense.

but you have tried to conflate trumps behavior with old testament prophets wrongly.

I am NOT saying your should switch parties man. not at all. I'm just saying that if any part of you has any interest in Christ it MUST come from a completely non political source is all man. I'm not trying to challenge your politics... just any associating trump with God Christ and the Bible.

I don't mean any offense.

I don’t take offense, but you still have not mentioned any of his policies you disagree with, and/or his movement’s rhetoric. As you even say, you’re not challenging my politics.

You seem like a decent person, and you seem to have similar values, at least based on a couple posts of yours I saw in the squatter thread.

But I am not religious, but even if i were so, I wouldn’t be able to retrospectively go back and change my path towards getting and reading the Bible and/or becoming more consciously aligned with Christian values. I can only appreciate the path that lead me there. And if you did believe in Jesus, you’d be appreciative of any path that lead someone to Christ. And there is no denying that trumps movement has pushed these values, as MSNBC and progressive left cry about Christian nationalism, etc.

So you can hate the man, but if you cannot cite what about his politics you disagree with, then maybe you should, as I said, separate you politics and religion, and examine the concept of TDS.

I don’t take offense, but you still have not mentioned any of his policies you disagree with, and/or his movement’s rhetoric. As you even say, you’re not challenging my politics.

You seem like a decent person, and you seem to have similar values, at least based on a couple posts of yours I saw in the squatter thread.

But I am not religious, but even if i were so, I wouldn’t be able to retrospectively go back and change my path towards getting and reading the Bible and/or becoming more consciously aligned with Christian values. I can only appreciate the path that lead me there. And if you did believe in Jesus, you’d be appreciative of any path that lead someone to Christ. And there is no denying that trumps movement has pushed these values, as MSNBC and progressive left cry about Christian nationalism, etc.

So you can hate the man, but if you cannot cite what about his politics you disagree with, then maybe you should, as I said, separate you politics and religion, and examine the concept of TDS.
I don't hate you and as I've said his policies are not to be divorced from his lifelong profound personal sin.

and I AM happy for you if you start looking into the Bible man but PLEASE just take in sources that are completely non political. I do to man. if I can tell a theologians politics from his sermon it is beneath Christ to listen to that person. I wont do it either. Christ offers a path to a profound personal relationship with God that is completely beyond this world and anything it can think up. it is of a completely different order. it can inform our politics but the thing itself must be completely other than politics. there is an attempt being made here by some political actors to conflate the two and its idolatry through and though.

Jesus transcends where we are at in this country totally.

lol, uhh, maybe cause 2000 years ago there wasn’t cameras 24/7 and tabloids.

But as per the Bible, god uses cheats, whores, murders, inbreds, and all kinds of other sinners to deliver his message.

Maybe read up ln the Bible, or stop pretending you don’t have, not soft, but severe TDS lmaoooo
You think there is a spiritual direct connection between the Abrahamic God and trump? And that trump is delivering God's message to the America?

Trump is obviously playing the Christian base.

So does Biden as a lifelong Catholic. Some Catholics and Christians vote for him. Which makes me wonder why he did the tranny awareness day on Easter. It will cost him votes to a base he is working on.

The country is a better place without Hillary. I have no doubt she would have started 3 new wars. I liked Obama when he won the 1st time. I even donated to his campaign. But I was let down when he turned out to be another establishment corporatist. People always like to say Obama wasn't liked because of his skin color. In reality he won North Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Ohio in 2008.

Hillary wasn't exactly a left wing radical though, nor is Biden or Obama.

As others have pointed out, thus claim that 'the left' have gone some crazy direction isn't borne out of reality, at least from this outsiders perspective. The Overton window has drifted dramatically rightwards 10 years ago, where there are vanishingly few mainstream conservatives left. Being American conservative almost demands conspiratorial thinking and slavishness.

There's probably a lot from that group that feel the need to support him because the left went off the charts nuts.

And yet they voted for him in the primaries instead of other more pious candidates.

Please don't peddle the whole Trump is the lesser evil, which is why they support him.

They support Trump with zeal

this isn't directed at me but i'll try to answer it as quickly as possible.

marxism is victim/victimizer ideology that pushes theft and redistribution of property based on class.

woke is the rebranded marxism that takes identity (race, sex, sexuality, etc.) and performs marxism on it.

Marxism is the study of economic dynamics between classes. Do you disagree that wealth disparity is currently through the roof?

Woke is vigilance against racism.

Conservatives vilify study because they serve the ultra rich, who use them by manipulating racial levers.

The CRT panic is the perfect example of how open conservatives are being about this, they toxified the STUDY of systemic racism. They said it openly.

CRT is a framework for discussion and it's neutral, it would have been interesting if some conservatives used that framework to debate the issues. They won't because they know they're wrong, and why use a scalpel when you have a perfectly good hammer?

The US Christians are just a bunch of fakers that don't try in the least to live according to the teachings so this seems to be on that general level.

For the grass-root believers, being prayed-upon by their leaders is business as usual. As for the religious leaders, Trump grifting only make him seem like a kindred spirit. The only problem they may have with it is that he is encroaching on their action.

Well Trump promised during the 2016 debates that he would put justices on the Supreme Court who would overturn Roe v Wade and that's exactly what happened. I don't think it can be underestimated how important that was for social conservatives even though Trump is the furthest thing from a christian.
It was really that pos Mcconnel that made that happen. Which is why it cracks me up watching Trumptards turn on him when daddy told them to

You think there is a spiritual direct connection between the Abrahamic God and trump? And that trump is delivering God's message to the America?

Of course not. As I mentioned, I am not religious. I would have to be religious to believe there is the abrahamic god to begin with.

But are there not several examples in the Bible of god using flawed people?

Trump is obviously playing the Christian base.

So does Biden as a lifelong Catholic. Some Catholics and Christians vote for him. Which makes me wonder why he did the tranny awareness day on Easter. It will cost him votes to a base he is working on.
He didn't do it specifically on Easter. It was always on March 31st, and happen to fall on Easter this year.

So it appears Blimf is selling over priced bibles to grift off of his base.

trumpbanner-1.jpg

This is pretty ironic considered he banged a prostitute (who turned into a hero for the Democrat shit libs) while his wife was pregnant. I've noticed a large push of Christianity coming from the conservative media/influencer circles. Some of it is probably authentic, others seem to just do it to fill content, and some others seem to just grift. You can tell its a grift when the person doing it has a broken moral compass. I have no doubt its a grift from Drumf. The only reason I could think to buy one of these things is if you think it will be worth thousands 40 years in the future.

imrs.php

Should be giving them away imo.

He didn't do it specifically on Easter. It was always on March 31st, and happen to fall on Easter this year.
Even if he did it was a bad idea. Again, he should have offered free if he's gonna offer them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back