Truth V3 Stretch Boardshort *pics*

Here's another question for anyone who wants to play, please vote on color choices:

Irish Green w/White stretch panels vs. Camo w/black:

Yellow w/black vs. Orange w/black:

And no....no pink.

Green or Blue Camo/Black over Green/White

Yellow/Black over Orange/Black

I vote for camo/black. What color camo are you deciding?? green/brown??

Oh you just had to do pink didnt you. I'm sure Foz will be pleased. :)

I dont like the digital camo that much myself, I have both the green woodland (Marine MARPAT), the tan desert, canadian (canpat), german army (flecktarn), and other examples i could reproduce, but I dont know, some of it is hideous.

I like classic camo, probably green or maybe desert tan tiger stripe. Digital desert tiger stripe isnt bad. Vietnam green tiger stripe doesnt look that great on shorts.

A size 32 in V2.1 fits me perfectly. What should I get in V3?

I like the blue camo and the grey camo they look hot!

truthshorts.jpg

I like the yellow one. The orange one looks ok too, but definitely the yellow. I'm not really a fan of camo.

I tend to like darker colors, personally.

The green\yellow\orange colors in the above picture would make me feel like a walking Skittle.

I dont like the digital camo that much myself, I have both the green woodland (Marine MARPAT), the tan desert, canadian (canpat), german army (flecktarn), and other examples i could reproduce, but I dont know, some of it is hideous.

I like classic camo, probably green or maybe desert tan tiger stripe. Digital desert tiger stripe isnt bad. Vietnam green tiger stripe doesnt look that great on shorts.

truthcamo.jpg

Just got my white truth's in today that is fast shipping for ya order on sunday recieve on wednesday. I like the improved drawstring looks alot more durable and less prone to fraying from contact with velcro. That is what i like about Truth's always improving.

Scott, cool work.... since youre the wizard here, how about putting those camo patterns to a smaller scale, maybe 1/4 or 1/5 size compared to current, so that there is more of a repeating pattern? That might be more realistic looking as to what the final product would look like for people. Thanks.

If I dont find one that is ok I guess I will suck it up and do an urban camo run just like everyone else...

Scott, cool work.... since youre the wizard here, how about putting those camo patterns to a smaller scale, maybe 1/4 or 1/5 size compared to current, so that there is more of a repeating pattern? That might be more realistic looking as to what the final product would look like for people. Thanks.

If I dont find one that is ok I guess I will suck it up and do an urban camo run just like everyone else...

I've updated the camo pic to a better scale.

If you must do a basic camo, be different. At least go for the green or blue.

Also, I'm starting to like the tiger stripe.

Fourth, what about two tone shorts like the new Dan Henderson's, with a printed front and a black back?

i just ordered xl gloves and size 40 shorts so when i get them i'll give my 2cents...oh and this is my first post...i hope to contribute what i can and to learn as much as possible

dude the green and pink are killin my eyes!

Anyway about camo... yeah I can do half and half, or quarters (e.g. vary black and camo each panel). I dont like screens though as just about any screen can wear, crack, or peel with enough time, washes, and use, even silicone.

What's the verdict - a camo short that is all camo front and back, or half camo half black? or alternating black and camo per panel?

dude the green and pink are killin my eyes!

Anyway about camo... yeah I can do half and half, or quarters (e.g. vary black and camo each panel). I dont like screens though as just about any screen can wear, crack, or peel with enough time, washes, and use, even silicone.

What's the verdict - a camo short that is all camo front and back, or half camo half black? or alternating black and camo per panel?

I vote for all camo front and back. Either way ill still buy acouple pairs.

Back