International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

In america, our tax paying dollars are funding Ukraine's war. We are sending men into the meat grinder. There are other very serious conflicts arising because of this.
America (and some other Euro countries) stops sending dollars and that meat grinder continues. But only in one direction.

Last edited:
I mean everything Putin said in this interview is just tired old dictation. It was hyped up to be something special on tuckers website. Would have a more interesting 2 hours of my time by just googling stuff Putin has said in the past and rather spent my time watching his interview with kid rock and Daley.
Were you expecting him to announce the UFC 300 main event?

Haha, keep the posts coming. Exposing who you are is like watching a train wreck 😄
huuuhh?? If I remember right you had a somewhat insightful post earlier. But with this post you went full shit-bot. Does someone else have your username and password?

I mean everything Putin said in this interview is just tired old dictation.
I was annoyed at the first giant portion also. Putin proved that he thinks his version of history gave him justification to invade. The world needed to know what they are dealing with.
It was hyped up to be something special on tuckers website.
Well... due to the traffic and buzz all over the internet. It was. You should see the Rallypoint forums right now. It's going nuts. Not to mention the youtube comments, podcasters etc etc
Would have a more interesting 2 hours of my time by just googling stuff Putin has said in the past and rather spent my time watching his interview with kid rock and Daley.
Yeah people can "read" stuff all day. Seeing/hearing it from the horse's mouth was totally different.

100% of Americans do know what they want in a president. It's just that 50% don't agree. Didn't say it was peachy.
Let's just say it is divided in America as far as we know although that is also debatable considering the election very well could have been stolen anyways. I never claimed it was peachy either.

over 1.5 million views on youtube in just 5 hours.

Tucker > CNN, Fox, etc.

I'm getting emails and messages from friends and people I haven't heard from in years about this interview.
I don't think I've seen anything blow up like this since Trump got elected.

Well, I'll admit that the opening of the interview is kind of entertaining, with Putin going on one of his unhinged rambling tangents on Russian history while Carlson looks completely stunned.

I personally wouldn't have cared if it was Tucker or anyone else. Watching Putin speak is always a treat. He is a very wise, thoughtful person who cares for his people.

The emotional Tucker outrage comes mostly from the left. They are the ones who blew up this interview. Now everyone is curious about it and more people will watch it.

Lmao at Putin caring for his people.

He's still claiming an unknown Mod changed his name without asking.

@CantCucktheTuck

How can you log in to your account if you dont know the user name?
I mean if the user name is changed, and you try to log in with the old name and password.
You need to know the log in... to.... log in.
When I changed my name I had to update the login details. IIRC

Last edited:
huuuhh?? If I remember right you had a somewhat insightful post earlier. But with this post you went full shit-bot. Does someone else have your username and password?

The man thinks god sent him here, to post
I think he might have some mental issues.

Back