TUF 24 Finale - PBP/Discussion

e5b766be5e22d53364a1d95d56861582.png

EZ $

On the u4.5 here

Some could argue MM has finished top no1-2 guys quickly and Tim is probably not worthy of the shot in the first place.

Tim has nothing to loose here though, hedged him just in case for tim itd for a bit.

Man, Bet365 dodged a huge bullet there..

Somewhat tilted I put 2u on MM ITD @ -130 and .66u on fight to end in R4-5 @ +2200. I honestly like both lines tho' so it's no biggie.

Damn, ended up playing like 5u on Cejudo ML (avg. odds around +175) and 2u on draw ofc. so even tho' I won like 6 units on a DHK + Benavidez parlay I'm still down for the fight. Crazy judging or I need to rewatch that fight.

I think you choose the best option, I closed my 2 parlays with Benav in R2 for small profit and bet Cejudo 3u and DRAW like you did

finish in r4- or r5 +2200 adding a bit on that

DJ closes a +344 Benevidez/McMann/DJ/Moreno parlay that pays almost 4 units. Already up 6 units on the night.

The speed difference here is going to be staggering.

I think you choose the best option, I closed my 2 parlays with Benav in R2 for small profit and bet Cejudo 3u and DRAW like you did
Yea man, all we can control is getting our money in when the odds are better than they should be. Ofc, it sucks missing what right now seems like livebetting line of the century but I 'm sure it's not the last fuck up Bet365 will make :D

i think tim is just gonna go hard for it and then gas out and get finished

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back