TUF Season 29 Episode 9 Watch Party 7/27 9 ET

Liudvik ate like 40 right hands and was still standing. What a tough SOB. Not much drama on the show but the fights have been awesome.

Liudvik ate like 40 right hands and was still standing. What a tough SOB. Not much drama on the show but the fights have been awesome.

Yeah that was amazing. He was pissed off and knew he wasn't winning the fight. But he certainly didn't fold and even threw back what looked like some hard shots of his own. Agree about less drama and I kind of like it. I mean I guess I don't mind drama but in the earlier seasons some of it seemed manufactured / alcohol induced.

They both seemed to have wild windmilling punches, but decent fighters. Ricky just outvolumed him. He reminds me of classic Diego Sanchez

Ortega was pretty cool with Ludwig after he lost

I gotta say it was a good fight that was entertaining, but both men had sloppy punches, they turned it into a brawl, but you could hear the coaches in the background screaming "STRAIGHT PUNCHES!!" they were throwing odd looping shots, in my opinion Ludwig at the end of the third, came close to pouring it on Ricky, landing heavy solid shots.. Ricky still won the fight. A little too much bullshitting in there as much as you appreciate the martial arts... you don't wanna be Uriah Hall vs can't remember his name lol.. hugging in the ring.. you don't want that crap. to a point sure.

But they both threw out a lot of the gameplans .. not playing the smartest fight... RIcky stuck to it the most and won. The whole time coaches kept saying ELBOW ELBOW ... but ludwig wasn't taking his coaches advice, I think the clash of heads threw him off his game. Either way.. great fight.. sloppy... but a solid war.

Yeah that was amazing. He was pissed off and knew he wasn't winning the fight. But he certainly didn't fold and even threw back what looked like some hard shots of his own. Agree about less drama and I kind of like it. I mean I guess I don't mind drama but in the earlier seasons some of it seemed manufactured / alcohol induced.
Yeah everybody seems to be too level-headed to get wasted and stir some drama up. But the fights for sure more than make up for the lack of drama.
And to your point, yeah Ricky applied an unreal amount of pressure and it broke Liudvik.

This wiuld be inzeresting to know.
I can't imagine that he lost the round.

Finally watched it. What a fight. Turcios disappointed on DWCS but man has he redeemed himself. Meanwhile Boston Salmon probably has no brain cells left.

Back