Television TV Show Thread

I'm watching the wire

heard lots but so far on s2 i don't get the hype
s1 6/10
s2 I'm giving 0/10 so far

found the meme though <TheWire1>

First Trailer for Mark Millar's JUPITER LEGACY; Premiering May 7, 2021 on Netflix

No legacy lives forever. The first generation of superheroes have kept the world safe for nearly a century. Now their children must continue their legendary ideals. From the mind of Mark Millar, Jupiter’s Legacy is streaming only on Netflix May 7th, 2021.

Anyone got any interesting questions for a podcast I help out on with Gus Fring from Breaking Bad tonight?

Wish I had seen this, damn. He played the killer in the last episode of Nero Wolfe (my favorite show, see user name and avatar) almost 20 years ago.

Two things to consider: This is a CW show and this series deals with family problems.

Conclusion: It won't be long before we are going to be hatewatching it.

After watching a couple of episodes I might already be there . . .

Finally was able to catch up on Snowpiercer via HBO Max, and then caught up on this current season. This show is really good! I look forward to Mondays just for this show now. Jennifer Connelly is great in this show. Sean Bean is good too, evil bastard. lol!

I need to start Season 2. I thought Season 1 was great.

Frenches answer to The Avengers a WWII version with college students with super powers one transforms another can do a Jean Gray like forces anyways it is on YouTube Red a lot more risky then the Avengers.

Les Emmerdeurs

For old time's sake, my brother and I watched a couple of episodes of The Muppet Show on Disney +. Two things:

1- While the humor is not outright adult-oriented, there are jokes that are certainly bawdy enough that I imagine I had no idea what the hell they meant when I was watching as a little kid. Pretty impressive how the show has that Pixar-esque multi-generational appeal. It was family friendly but not the type of thing where an adult would just want to zone out while watching with his or her kids.

2- The production values and the overall execution were very impressive. When you think what these puppeteers had to do to pull that type of thing off effectively, it's really amazing that the show comes off as seamless as it does. Not that they were performing "live" of course, but even still it must have been tremendously difficult to put that all together.

Henson really was a genius.

Just finished warrior on hbo max. Anything else worth watching on there or should I cancel it?

Back