Television TV Show Thread

True story. And the show was still top 5 all time because the rest of the cast was so good. Can't believe I forgot about his annoying ass mom lol
Lol, she would sour milk with a mere glance. In that respect the casting and writing was perfect, we were supposed to despise her.

I'm a few episodes into Deadwood and it's great so far but the Jane character is really annoying. I don't know if I can tolerate the overacting gimmick for another 2+ seasons.

Historically she was a lunatic drunk. I loved her fanatical devotion to Bill in the show and she ends up being a big part of some of my favorite moments.

First Official Look at Spike Spiegel, Jet Black and Faye Valentine in COWBOY BEBOP; Premieres Nov. 19 on Netflix

Meet Spike Spiegel (John Cho), Jet Black (Mustafa Shakir), and Faye Valentine (Daniella Pineda) in Cowboy Bebop, premiering November 19, only on Netflix.

E9ehuByUYAMFusb

E9ehf51VoAEWRBu

E9dDi4lVoAY5WS2

E9dDi46UYAY36yl

E9ehpfkUUAkKPin

E9ehjtuUUAc8I4L

First Official Look at Spike Spiegel, Jet Black and Faye Valentine in COWBOY BEBOP; Premieres Nov. 19 on Netflix

Meet Spike Spiegel (John Cho), Jet Black (Mustafa Shakir), and Faye Valentine (Daniella Pineda) in Cowboy Bebop, premiering November 19, only on Netflix.

E9ehuByUYAMFusb

E9ehf51VoAEWRBu

E9dDi4lVoAY5WS2

E9dDi46UYAY36yl

E9ehpfkUUAkKPin

E9ehjtuUUAc8I4L
<{hughesimpress}>

has anyone seen the white lotus on hbo?
kind of interesting show so far. it's about a vacation resort in hawaii, and there's something iffy going on.
and also daddario and her juicers are in it...

I wish the perpetual bitch face daughter got her cans out. Those puppies looked juicy.

A weird but good show. Some of the shots were beautiful and I wish I could see Hawaii someday. Overall, I hated and loved it and was bored many times yet I watched the entire thing over two nights without even considering watching something else because it's fucking compelling.

Favorite characters: Belinda, Armand, Quinn

I was impressed by Daddario's performance. That ending airport scene was brutal, "I'm happy!"

I like how the character arcs nearly all end on dark or unhappy/cynical notes. Some of the woke Gen Z critiques/the mom firing back were good. I do wish Quinn slapped his bitch of a sister at least once but he has found enlightenment in the ocean and transcended his shallow family.

Some of the characters had questionable writing like Kai. How the hell are you going to pawn off $75K bracelets that are probably(?) custom made?

I want to be Quinn. Say fuck all this and canoe around the Pacific. I wasn't sure if they'd do it but I was happy with his end.

Belinda's "I'm all out of advice." was perfect, too. Almost as perfect as Armand admiring his turd in the suitcase lol. Them actually showing the turd pop out was surprising.

NOBODY has caught Reservation Dogs yet?

Y'all are missin' out . . .

Will check it out. Sounds like a cool premise. Thanks.

I'm a few episodes into Deadwood and it's great so far but the Jane character is really annoying. I don't know if I can tolerate the overacting gimmick for another 2+ seasons.

I need to finish that series myself . . . I think I'm a couple of episodes in to S2. It's been a while though.

Like @spamking said, y'all are missing out on Reservation Dogs. The first titlecard drop was fucking slick.

I watched the four episodes last night and absolutely loved it. The kids have chemistry and are funny together with my standout fav being the thuggish girl with long braids, Willie Jack. Episode 3 was the best for me so far but I can't deny Greasy Frybread is catchy as hell. Always wanted to try frybread. Lots of jokes and cursing but none of it overshadows the fact that the show has some fucking heart. I also like some of the Native American tropes they play around with, too. Shoutout to Zahn McClarnon.

The Willow named actor is 28 years old lol.

I'll probably get shit for being too "woke" but I'm happy this production is head up by indigenous people. This is a viewpoint we pretty much never see in entertainment despite the rich and long history of these people from various indigenous tribes and groups. Lots of creative voices were denied or ignored in decades past and I love seeing them shine now.

Like @spamking said, y'all are missing out on Reservation Dogs. The first titlecard drop was fucking slick.

I watched the four episodes last night and absolutely loved it. The kids have chemistry and are funny together with my standout fav being the thuggish girl with long braids, Willie Jack. Episode 3 was the best for me so far but I can't deny Greasy Frybread is catchy as hell. Always wanted to try frybread. Lots of jokes and cursing but none of it overshadows the fact that the show has some fucking heart. I also like some of the Native American tropes they play around with, too. Shoutout to Zahn McClarnon.

The Willow named actor is 28 years old lol.

I'll probably get shit for being too "woke" but I'm happy this production is head up by indigenous people. This is a viewpoint we pretty much never see in entertainment despite the rich and long history of these people from various indigenous tribes and groups. Lots of creative voices were denied or ignored in decades past and I love seeing them shine now.

Glad you enjoyed it.

It really hits home with me because I grew up in Oklahoma, went to IHS clinics and have now worked for IHS for over 26 years . . .

Glad you enjoyed it.

It really hits home with me because I grew up in Oklahoma, went to IHS clinics and have now worked for IHS for over 26 years . . .

Oh cool! It seems like a made by people who still live there production. I could be wrong but it just seems honest. Not looking down on anyone, not asking for pity, just a real honest view with a humorous tone.

I grew up in what seems like worlds away up in Illinois and despite my state having a French name dervived from indigenous words, I wasn't educated for shit about the real local or native culture/history until I started reading stuff for myself.

Oh cool! It seems like a made by people who still live there production. I could be wrong but it just seems honest. Not looking down on anyone, not asking for pity, just a real honest view with a humorous tone.

I grew up in what seems like worlds away up in Illinois and despite my state having a French name dervived from indigenous words, I wasn't educated for shit about the real local or native culture/history until I started reading stuff for myself.

I work with several folks who know one of the show's creators . . . he actually grew up not too far from where I did.

Most of the "stars" aren't from Oklahoma, but there are plenty of the extras who are . . .

I work with several folks who know one of the show's creators . . . he actually grew up not too far from where I did.

Most of the "stars" aren't from Oklahoma, but there are plenty of the extras who are . . .

Yeah, I searched for the cast and only Cheese from the main group is from Oklahoma and the rest are from Canada.

Over 10 years after the debut and 8 maybe since maybe it was finished

I finally watched breaking bad, pretty good tv show, not like many that get boring after a few seasons, enjoyed it a lot. A solid 9.5/10

Thought it would have been an overhyped show but i enjoyed it.

GOT
Breaking Bad

2 populars shows that i never thought I'd be interested in but recently watched and enjoyed a lot

Currently on season 2 of Lupin.

The show has a same problem as much of other Netflix shows, first 2 episodes were 8.5/10 and the rest of the show is barely 6/10. Some of the plot holes are crater sized, sometimes I ask myself do the writers even try. The fact that people are praising this and Money Heist as fantastic and must watch TV shows just tells the story of today's audience.

I will finish it just cause I'm lazy to find something else to watch.

Back