Media Twitter Champ Khamzat tweeted "See you soon" to Leon, Alex, Izzy, Sean and Dricus after they won the title

And they all made excuses why they couldn't fight him. They all know they'll lose.
khamzat-khamzat-chimaev.gif

Kadyrow‘s favorite pet should at least wash that dirty ass beard of his…

Khamzat talked about a dream fight being Jon Jones recently too... And he mentioned fighting Jiri a year ago. All he does is tweet, hypothetical scenarios and underperform in fights. His days are numbered.

He was booked against Leon years ago but pulled out due to the sniffles.

Ahhh, crap! He has gone................

1705922863841.png

He's hardly the only Russian affected by it, and many consistently fight in the States.

Most of the Russians unaffected by it live in the USA or have citizenship at least. Khamzat doesn't.

Khamzat switched nationalities to UAE recently and he's never had Swedish citizenship. He's best buds with a Chechen warlord too his relations arent comparable to most Russians at all

1705929583397.png

Khamzat is a pussy that ducked journeyman Nate and who has only beaten good fighters that moved up in weight. His resume is trash.

View attachment 1025281

Leon wasn't the one who pulled out due to sniffles and a little cold
Leon and Khamzat both pulled out of fights with each other and Leon literally pulled out due to the "Sniffles and a little cold".

On 1 December, Edwards officially tested positive for COVID-19 and allegedly lost twelve pounds due to the severity of his case,[55] so the bout was subsequently postponed.

Khamzat is a pussy that ducked journeyman Nate and who has only beaten good fighters that moved up in weight. His resume is trash.
Nope, Nate was the one that refused the fight. lol

Cope more. Nate wouldn't have even got the chance to get tooled by a Mickey Mouse star if he fought Khamzat.

It wouldn't have been close. Nate and Nick would lose to Khamzat in the same night.

His resume definitely isn't trash.

Your entire post is incorrect lol swing and miss

I don't how the fuck Khamzat has visa issues, he probably has a Swedish passport. And if he doesn't have it, then fuck Sweden for letting him stay there but they let everybody stay lol

I don't understand making fun of serious health issues tbh.

Didn't the UFC appointed American doctors tell him he had cancer, that the career was likely to be over?
Then Kadyrov paid to fly him from US to Chechnya and their doctors was able to make the correct diagnosis? So easy to sit comfortably at home and laugh at "sniffles".

Khamzat is fighting cancer? First I heard that.

Got any info links, or is that just word on the street?

I remember last week he looked like a patient with one week to live, now he's back to fighting for the belt? Man, things move quickly in this sport.

Back