News Two days in Moore, Oklahoma

I've lived in OKC for almost 38 years and yes I think it's a shit hole. However I'm not quite sure if I would ever trade it in for some huge ass s*** hole metropolis either. I legit cannot stand traffic or people

I graduated from Westmoore, the high school that got hit that day. They were having an end of year awards ceremony, and I was supposed to be there, but I didn't go, bc, who cares about shit like that? Ultimately was a good idea I skipped out, bc the parking lot ended up looking like a junkyard. All of those families of kids I went to school with whose homes got hit (my home didn't, we lived about a mile out of the way of the path, thankfully) committed insurance fraud and got all of this baller ass shit to go with their nice new baller ass houses, and a couple of years later another big tornado came through on almost the exact same path and knocked a bunch of them down again.

After reading this thread, me and @Oklahoma Sherdog buds are literally going to meet up, travel from state to state and fuck all yall up. Yall fucked around, yall finding out. Pussies.

I'd expect a bud with an eagle in his AV to respect the land of freedom. *Tips hat*

You have it precisely right, that is exactly what I intend to project with the avatar. Patriotism isn't really in or cool anymore, I don't give a shit. I fucking love this country. It also doesn't hurt that our bald eagles - the only species endemic to North America - are some badass birds of prey regardless of national symbol status.

I think I'm the only one who showed any respect, much less love.

Hey, aren’t they supposed to be building the nations biggest skyscraper there? I thought I read that somewhere. Bricktown is on my bucket list to visit.

Hey, aren’t they supposed to be building the nations biggest skyscraper there? I thought I read that somewhere. Bricktown is on my bucket list to visit.
Rumor has it that thing is going to get built, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I graduated from Westmoore, the high school that got hit that day. They were having an end of year awards ceremony, and I was supposed to be there, but I didn't go, bc, who cares about shit like that? Ultimately was a good idea I skipped out, bc the parking lot ended up looking like a junkyard. All of those families of kids I went to school with whose homes got hit (my home didn't, we lived about a mile out of the way of the path, thankfully) committed insurance fraud and got all of this baller ass shit to go with their nice new baller ass houses, and a couple of years later another big tornado came through on almost the exact same path and knocked a bunch of them down again.
We're between Edmond and Guthrie and I was at work in North OKC when the one that hit the two elementary schools came through. That was a crazy day.

Back