International Two Swedes shot dead in Brussels, Belgium raises terror alert to top level

Are not the rest of the Nordic countries following a similar route? They seem to mirror each other slightly in many social regards, so seems natural they all have the same issues to varying degrees. Though I am not too knowledgeable in these topic.

No, were looking at Sweden with disgust generally, as we see the problems we have with these populations quite clearly.

Exactly. We’re on the same path, following right behind. Ethnic Norwegians are expected to become a minority in Oslo by 2029. And the vast majority of refugees are from Islamic societies, because that’s where most of the conflicts are and where people don’t really want to live due to poverty, oppression, instability etc.

So the people who are coming here are coming from the least functional parts of the world. And now, with the massive wave of Islamism and Jihad sympathisers that we have, thanks in large part to the garbage Wahhabi and Salafi propaganda that we have been allowing the Saudis to pollute the Muslim world with for decades, as well as our own media and politicians not being honest about what the Israel-Palestine conflict is actually about, we have a problem on our hands that is scarier than anyone could ever have anticipated when I was a kid. Before we know it, we could be fighting the same war Israel is fighting, alongside them but in our own territories, and with conditions / a situation that is even more complicated.

As should be painfully obvious to anyone who has watched the news lately, we’re up against more than just high crime rates, economic downturns, assault ropes, social problems and a majority of the population calling for Sharia in our own societies. We’re up against Jihad and people whose goal it is to turn us into Muslims as well.
I think you are being a bit overdramatic here.
Remember that this 'warm, fluffy and peaceful' image of Muhammadism that the liberals hold to is a relatively modern idea. It arose precisely because Islam does not represent any kind of existential threat like it once did in the middle ages when they were actually capable of invading large parts of Europe and Asia.

The scientific revolution left them behind, and reduced the problem of their 'jihad' to being low level terrorist attacks, lone wolf attacks and immigration.
Don't get me wrong, this is still a problem in itself but not one anywhere near the level it might have been had the scientific revolution happened in the Ottomon Empire as opposed to Europe. Afterall the West is still plundering middle east countries illegally for oil when they feel like it, and there's nothing they can do about it.

So dealing with it is really a matter of testing our values and how nice we want to be to them, against an ideology that produces permanent adolescents with an attitude and archaic views in our midst which is what we now face.

Sweden's PM in Brussels for commemoration, as Islamic State claims football fans deaths

It gets even better, Belgium immigration did a background check on him and Tunisia found out he was wanted criminal there for 2 attempted murders and asked for him to be deported so he could go to jail. But the magistrate didn't check or follow up onthe deportation order so he remained here.

I had the pleasure and displeasure of going to Brussels the week after their airport bombing (Muslims). It's a fantastic place if you are on the proper side of the main strip. One side has a bunch of Muslims that have destroyed old churches and architecture with graffiti and more. I actually got into it with a few that were not going to make way for me and my Finnish friend on the sidewalk as we approached each other. My Finnish friend got against the wall like a pussy. I plowed through them dropping a shoulder on the biggest one (who was smaller than me). What a bully I am. I whipped around and barked at them with my American accent. I think it shocked them. It also shocked my Finnish friend who told me later that they do not confront dicks like that in his country. I was thinking that if I was walking with a few of my bros, that may have been a full on ass kicking.

The Muslims migrated to Belgium, yet don't respect the people, culture, infrastructure, or beauty the nation provides. What a bunch of assholes.

I went to this amazing garden near my hotel. They had armed military out front with full automatic rifles guarding the place.

What a beautiful place!

13342985_10206683722506800_1323320510315564036_n.jpg

13321911_10206652478645723_5257111333009294765_n.jpg

Also, whatever beer you order... it's served in a glass made for that beer.

13435513_10206683724826858_4684841067228290912_n.jpg
13413121_10206683724066839_4613321538371696784_n.jpg

I'm a fan of Belgium, but not their recent immigrants.

nowadays it's even 10x worse, especially around that area around Brussels North Station, full of people smoking crack.... baby skid row

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back