International Two Swedes shot dead in Brussels, Belgium raises terror alert to top level

Is there any country where laws are different for different people?

consistency is a must in the law

It would need to become a crime for everyone to yell bad things then.
"bad things" is one thing.
yelling about the destruction of the country that took you in qualifies as reasonable motive to be kicked out.
and yes, laws are different for different people.
migrants don't have the same rights as citizens.
if you don't like it here, "fuck off" is the right measure.
immigration to Europe must go down to ZERO.
we don't need more trash.

it's useless to expect rebellion about this in germany.
sadly they are the most defeated and soul-crushed country in europe.
they're a neck in search of a guillotine.
you find more spirit in dogshit euro countries like montenegro than in germany these days.
i don't know if they'll ever get their spirit back.
Not so sure about that. All the ethnic Germans I know are quite fed up with all this. People don't speak about it too publicly, because it's simply not smart to do so.

People don't speak about it too publicly, because it's simply not smart to do so.
this part kinda proves my point.
a population with spirit wouldn't be afraid to speak the truth.
and if you can't speak the truth about something like this, what kind of a country are you anyway? you're supposed to be able to voice your concerns in a democracy. this sounds more like old east germany mood tbh, people being afraid to talk because of stasi.

Not so sure about that. All the ethnic Germans I know are quite fed up with all this. People don't speak about it too publicly, because it's simply not smart to do so.
this part kinda proves my point. a population with spirit wouldn't be afraid to speak the truth. and if you can't speak the truth about something like this, what kind of a country are you anyway? you're supposed to be able to voice your concerns in a democracy. this sounds more like old east germany mood tbh, people being afraid to talk because of stasi.

People should make sure they can relate to this song before they check out of this life.

The Polish people get it.

This is what a politician who hasn't lost all contact with reality sounds like. We could need a few of those in my place.

Wow. Why didn't the police surround him. How long are they going to just follow him. Even a civilian tried to stop him?
Yeah. It's like their completely apathetic. And as far as I'm concerned, if you're behind the wheel in that car, you don't drive up to him and talk about the weather. You run him down. I don't care if he's not right in front of a civilian, he's got a raised knife and he's yelling allahu akbar, and someone could also come out of a door or whatever in front of him and get stabbed. Just hit him and knock him down and take him into custody or hospital. Of course he's going to go "look what you did to meeee" and the woke brigade will be yelling racism and oppression, but this is about protecting our lives, our countries and our future.

You can not pussyfoot with terrorists. The Israelis have been dealing with this garbage for a hundred years. We need to stop criticizing them and start learning from them.

You're not aware of the fact that there's a bunch of countries that have different laws for Muslims and Non-Muslims?

Which countries are those? I'm not too aware of those.

However do you want to model your country around the middle east??

"bad things" is one thing.
yelling about the destruction of the country that took you in qualifies as reasonable motive to be kicked out.
and yes, laws are different for different people.
migrants don't have the same rights as citizens.
if you don't like it here, "fuck off" is the right measure.
immigration to Europe must go down to ZERO.
we don't need more trash.

Immigration can realistically go down to zero but the people already living there is a different issue.

Do you think citizens who yell destruction of the country should face jail time?

Immigration can realistically go down to zero but the people already living there is a different issue.

Do you think citizens who yell destruction of the country should face jail time?
Migrants yelling it, 100%.
Citizens, according to a gravity measurement to be decided by legislative measures, sure, why not. If you're a citizen and yell things like this country should be destroyed, well, why even remain there? What good would a citizen like that be to a society, if he is openly calling for its destruction and he is serious about it? Take him to court and if he maintains his view that his country should be destroyed, bye Felicia.

this part kinda proves my point.
a population with spirit wouldn't be afraid to speak the truth.
and if you can't speak the truth about something like this, what kind of a country are you anyway? you're supposed to be able to voice your concerns in a democracy. this sounds more like old east germany mood tbh, people being afraid to talk because of stasi.
They're not afraid of the government, but it's not so smart when you have a good job to talk about stuff like this with everyone.

They're not afraid of the government, but it's not so smart when you have a good job to talk about stuff like this with everyone.
I fail to see how ideological purity being judged at corporate level is a sign of a healthy society.

At least 20% of Sweden's entire population is foreign-born at this point. An absolute debacle carried out very deliberately over decades, and now the demographics of the country, its culture, customs, and future course have been significantly altered forever, in wildly inorganic fashion, for no good reason whatsoever.
Demography is destiny.

In 2020, 38,6% of all youth between 0-17 had some foreign background. In the three biggest cities (Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmoe), the figures were the 47,4%, 53,3%, 66,7%.

That was three years ago and now the figures are even more daunting.

Which countries are those? I'm not too aware of those.

There's quite a lot of them, Muslim majority countries, I'm sure you can find a list on Wikipedia or something. And it can also depend on the various jurisdictions within a country. I lived in Indonesia for about two years, and off and on in Malaysia over the course of roughly 11 years (and I could be going back in a few months. I haven't decided ye, but I love that place and miss it dearly, even though the Wahabi and Salafi garbage obviously threatens to ruin that country as well, and in some ways already has). For example, Muslims can get into trouble for drinking alcohol or cheating on their spouse, while non-muslims in the same place are fine.

In Indonesia I never noticed much of this stuff, but then I was also living in Bali, which is of course still predominantly Hindu (no shortage of Muslims settling down there, though). My girlfriend at the time was Muslim, and it was never a problem for her or our Muslim friends to drink alcohol anywhere in public. In Malaysia they're more careful as they CAN get into trouble for it, even though that's pretty rare. The police will sometimes raid bars, hotels and night clubs, and any Muslims who are caught drinking will usually be let off with a warning or bribe, but if unlucky they could get a couple of years in jail and a caning. And we're not talking about the light Islamic forearm-only style whipping that is more embarrassing than damaging, but the old fashioned hardcore stuff they learned from the British back in the days as a colony. It's extremely brutal. The guy administering the punishment is above average size and trained to hit hard, which means the person on the receiving end can pass out even after the second or third stroke. Pieces of flesh sometimes come flying. When you're done, you can expect to have marks on your ass for the rest of your life. And one friend of mine in Singapore actually has those. He was caned for bad behaviour of some kind, can't remember what, but he still has those marks many years later, and apparently they're bad enough to be noticed any time he's with a woman. And scars from caning is not something you wear with pride.

This is too stupid to respond to. I never said anything of the sort. So now you sound like the Redondo guy, and that's not a compliment.

Yeah. It's like their completely apathetic. And as far as I'm concerned, if you're behind the wheel in that car, you don't drive up to him and talk about the weather. You run him down. I don't care if he's not right in front of a civilian, he's got a raised knife and he's yelling allahu akbar, and someone could also come out of a door or whatever in front of him and get stabbed. Just hit him and knock him down and take him into custody or hospital. Of course he's going to go "look what you did to meeee" and the woke brigade will be yelling racism and oppression, but this is about protecting our lives, our countries and our future.

You can not pussyfoot with terrorists. The Israelis have been dealing with this garbage for a hundred years. We need to stop criticizing them and start learning from them.
Then I prefer the Norwegian way in a similar situation.

And this one

Sweden's PM in Brussels for commemoration, as Islamic State claims football fans deaths

Swedish authorities say the suspect had previously served a prison sentence in the Nordic nation, but have not released any specific details of the crime, nor length of sentence.

Sweden's Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson has attended a commemoration even in Brussels today, alongside his Belgian counterpart Alexander De Croo, for the victims of a a deadly attack that left two Swedish football fans dead on Monday night.

Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack, saying Swedes were targeted because of their country's membership in a global coalition fighting jihadists.

Belgian authorities say there are no indications the shooter, a 45-year-old radicalised Tunisian national who was in Belgium illegally, worked as part of a network.

"The lone wolf theory seems to be the closest to reality", said federal prosecutor Frédéric Van Leeuw.

The gunman, named by Belgian media as Abdesalem Lassoued, had his asylum application rejected in 2020 and was subject to an order to leave the country that was never executed.
0_Lego-1093278

PM De Croo has called for better enforcement of these decisions for those who are "not entitled to protection". Such an order "must become more binding", he said.

Gunman served prison sentence in Sweden

Swedish authorities say the gunman served a prison sentence in Sweden between 2012 and 2014.

However, the Swedish Migration Board would not specify which crime or offence he had been convicted of, nor the length of the sentence which had been given.

A spokesperson would only say the man had been transferred from Sweden "to another European country under the Dublin Regulation", which stipulates that migrants must apply for asylum in the European country where they first arrive.

The Swedish Prime Minister, Ulf Kristersson, said that, according to "all indications", this "terrorist attack" had targeted Sweden and Swedish citizens "simply because they are Swedish".

"Never in recent history have Sweden and Swedish interests been so threatened as they are today", he warned.

On 17 August, Sweden had to raise its terrorist risk alert level to four on a scale of five because of the tensions caused by the burning of copies of Islam's sacred text on its soil since the beginning of the year.

https://www.euronews.com/2023/10/18...-claim-responsibility-for-football-fans-death

Then I prefer the Norwegian way in a similar situation.

Yeah, I exactly, and funnily I didn't even think about that incident when wrote that post, but I was reminded of it about two seconds later. And they did the right thing of course. Run the fucker down. Duh. They should obviously have hit him a bit harder, though, seeing as he got up and kept going and ended up inconveniencing them rather a lot until they shot him.

Back