International Two Swedes shot dead in Brussels, Belgium raises terror alert to top level

Yeah, like, holy shit. It's over with. So what happens when ethnic Swedes aren't the majority of the population in Sweden anymore and thus no longer have control over their own customs, government, or laws in the fucking country? :confused: How unbelievably awkward and preposterous (at absolute best), lol. Christ, what an absolute disaster, utterly disgusting. The people who facilitated, promoted, and voted for this shit should be terminated.

<36>
Exactly. Sweden is well on track to becoming a Muslim majority country. That's what you get when you put the dumbest people you can find in the government.

Yeah, like, holy shit. It's over with. So what happens when ethnic Swedes aren't the majority of the population in Sweden anymore and thus no longer have control over their own customs, government, or laws in the fucking country? :confused: How unbelievably awkward and preposterous (at absolute best), lol. Christ, what an absolute disaster, utterly disgusting. The people who facilitated, promoted, and voted for this shit should be terminated.

<36>
Indeed!

It would be one thing if it was highly skilled people with a similar culture and tolerant perspective on individual freedom but we are now talking about people with long history of inbreeding, religious fanaticism, archaic views on women etc.

The politicians and media responsible for this should be forced to live in the ghettos here, together with the same people they promised would save the Swedish welfare.

Indeed!

It would be one thing if it was highly skilled people with a similar culture and tolerant perspective on individual freedom but we are now talking about people with long history of inbreeding, religious fanaticism, archaic views on women etc.

The politicians and media responsible for this should be forced to live in the ghettos here, together with the same people they promised would save the Swedish welfare.
100%. Or jailed. I'm not a lawyer, but what these people, certainly the politicians, have done must surely fall somewhere between gross negligence and treason. Even if they were too dumb to figure it out themselves, they could have listened to people who tried to explain to them how this would inevitably turn out. And it's not like it was hard to predict. The only thing I personally got wrong was that I thought it would take longer to reach the point we're at today.

Exactly. Sweden is well on track to becoming a Muslim majority country. That's what you get when you put the dumbest people you can find in the government.

Indeed!

I also don't see how any Swede can take comfort in saying that "it's still safer than America" when the murder rate has risen by 253% since 2012 and Sweden just had over six times as many homicides as Norway, Denmark, and Finland combined last year. Because those are the only logical comparisons to be made, not the place that dragged millions of Africans across the trans-atlantic en masse for slave labor and has to deal (I guess?) with the reckoning of those descendents killing each other at a perpetual and relentless pace.

It's also worth noting that "America" is one big motherfucker. Anybody who believes diversity rich shitholes like Chicago, Baltimore, or St. Louis bears any resemblance whatsoever to places like the states in New England, the Dakotas, or Wyoming is smoking some great shit -- probably out of one of the crack pipes the Biden Administration has been handing out.

{<jordan}

I also don't see how any Swede can take comfort in saying that "it's still safer than America" when the murder rate has risen by 253% since 2012 and Sweden just had over six times as many homicides as Norway, Denmark, and Finland combined last year. Because those are the only logical comparisons to be made, not the place that dragged millions of Africans across the trans-atlantic en masse for slave labor and has to deal (I guess?) with the reckoning of those descendents killing each other at a perpetual and relentless pace.

It's also worth noting that "America" is one big motherfucker. Anybody who believes diversity rich shitholes like Chicago, Baltimore, or St. Louis bears any resemblance whatsoever to places like the states in New England, the Dakotas, or Wyoming is smoking some great shit -- probably out of one of the crack pipes the Biden Administration has been handing out.

{<jordan}
So true and a week ago, it was in the news that it is only Mexico that has more bombings than Sweden of all countries in the world that is not in a war.

But maybe there are more rapes in South Africa than in Sweden, so there is always that…

Are not the rest of the Nordic countries following a similar route? They seem to mirror each other slightly in many social regards, so seems natural they all have the same issues to varying degrees. Though I am not too knowledgeable in these topic.

"Western backed genocide" lmao.
One of the main reasons the people in Gaza aren't starving is because of (largely) western aid.

But no, they voiced moral support for Israel striking back at Hamas, so they support "genocide"

Let's just say that if the west turned a blind eye to the region, it would be far worse for the Palestinians

Israel gets billions a year from the USA, Germany and other countries, technology transfers, military hardware, investment, intelligence, diplomatic backup, wars and threats against other countries in the area etc. Without that, apart from the fact that it wouldn't have been founded in the first place, it would disappear quickly.

plus his attacker shouted "YOU MUSLIMS MUST DIE" while stabbing him to death. a 6 years old boy. Clearly a racial hate motivated murder. And terrorism because his family and Muslim townspeople must be terrified

Rest in peace and condolences to the family

Muslims aren't a race.

Yeah. It's like their completely apathetic. And as far as I'm concerned, if you're behind the wheel in that car, you don't drive up to him and talk about the weather. You run him down. I don't care if he's not right in front of a civilian, he's got a raised knife and he's yelling allahu akbar, and someone could also come out of a door or whatever in front of him and get stabbed. Just hit him and knock him down and take him into custody or hospital. Of course he's going to go "look what you did to meeee" and the woke brigade will be yelling racism and oppression, but this is about protecting our lives, our countries and our future.

You can not pussyfoot with terrorists. The Israelis have been dealing with this garbage for a hundred years. We need to stop criticizing them and start learning from them.

Israel has only existed for 75 years.

Are not the rest of the Nordic countries following a similar route? They seem to mirror each other slightly in many social regards, so seems natural they all have the same issues to varying degrees. Though I am not too knowledgeable in these topic.
Exactly. We’re on the same path, following right behind. Ethnic Norwegians are expected to become a minority in Oslo by 2029. And the vast majority of refugees are from Islamic societies, because that’s where most of the conflicts are and where people don’t really want to live due to poverty, oppression, instability etc.

So the people who are coming here are coming from the least functional parts of the world. And now, with the massive wave of Islamism and Jihad sympathisers that we have, thanks in large part to the garbage Wahhabi and Salafi propaganda that we have been allowing the Saudis to pollute the Muslim world with for decades, as well as our own media and politicians not being honest about what the Israel-Palestine conflict is actually about, we have a problem on our hands that is scarier than anyone could ever have anticipated when I was a kid. Before we know it, we could be fighting the same war Israel is fighting, alongside them but in our own territories, and with conditions / a situation that is even more complicated.

As should be painfully obvious to anyone who has watched the news lately, we’re up against more than just high crime rates, economic downturns, assault ropes, social problems and a majority of the population calling for Sharia in our own societies. We’re up against Jihad and people whose goal it is to turn us into Muslims as well.

Israel has only existed for 75 years.
No shit, Einstein. The point is obviously that the Arabs who later became the group known as ‘The Palestinian People’ have been attacking them since then.

Exactly. We’re on the same path, following right behind. Ethnic Norwegians are expected to become a minority in Oslo by 2029. And the vast majority of refugees are from Islamic societies, because that’s where most of the conflicts are and where people don’t really want to live due to poverty, oppression, instability etc.

So the people who are coming here are coming from the least functional parts of the world. And now, with the massive wave of Islamism and Jihad sympathisers that we have, thanks in large part to the garbage Wahhabi and Salafi propaganda that we have been allowing the Saudis to pollute the Muslim world with for decades, as well as our own media and politicians not being honest about what the Israel-Palestine conflict is actually about, we have a problem on our hands that is scarier than anyone could ever have anticipated when I was a kid. Before we know it, we could be fighting the same war Israel is fighting, alongside them but in our own territories, and with conditions / a situation that is even more complicated.

As should be painfully obvious to anyone who has watched the news lately, we’re up against more than just high crime rates, economic downturns, assault ropes, social problems and a majority of the population calling for Sharia in our own societies. We’re up against Jihad and people whose goal it is to turn us into Muslims as well.
What a bummer. Be comforted in knowing that the whole of the West in general seems to be following suit. Though I will never understand the desire for something just because it is "exotic". We were trying hard to eliminate our own fundamentalist psychos, and now we invite and tolerate other psychos, just because it isn't our own "brand".

Try apathy. It kind of helps...

Itt : men who think their country will be majority Muslim with 5 years but all they do is complain on a karate forum

you guys are worse than the climate looneys who think the world is ending in 10 years

yet Europe is still much safer than America by a long margin..
Sure, it’s safer because everyone is afraid to go outside. So there’s less murder and assault than there otherwise would be.

Itt : men who think their country will be majority Muslim with 5 years but all they do is complain on a karate forum

you guys are worse than the climate looneys who think the world is ending in 10 years
No one said 5 years about any country being majority muslim, you dumb fuck. And what would you know about what people do or not? You don’t even know shit about any of the things that you yourself choose to post about here, so I kinda doubt you would know much about anything else.

No one said 5 years about any country being majority muslim, you dumb fuck. And what would you know about what people do or not? You don’t even know shit about any of the things that you yourself choose to post about here, so I kinda doubt you would know much about anything else.

is this all you have? just random personal attacks? can't you stick to the topic for once?

I don't even know why you are complaining when you are not even loyal to your own country. You leave countries as soon as it gets a bit tough. Which country are you moving to next?

People like you don't even have a home.

is this all you have? just random personal attacks? can't you stick to the topic for once?

I don't even know why you are complaining when you are not even loyal to your own country. You leave countries as soon as it gets a bit tough. Which country are you moving to next?

Trust me, if someone points out what an absolute idiot you are, that is probably not a "random" attack.

So you're not just a moron, you're also funny as hell. I'll give you that.

If anyone can think of a viable solution to this problem, please let it be known, because I sure don't know what to do about this.

{<jordan}

Finland still has the highest murder rate in north euro with 1.36 or 1.65 ??? (Weird how different sources come up with 2 different numbers)

https://www.statista.com/statistics/529659/victims-of-homicide-rate-finland/

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/FIN/finland/murder-homicide-rate

Sweden is number 1 in europe in murders done by shooting however

Generally speaking though cultural conflict in west europe is inevitable due to birth rates and cultural clash in future, civil war worst case scenario since this type of stuff tends to be chaotic

Last edited:
Well, if you are local in EU and for example will loss job, they are checking how long term you had worked, taxes paid and so on till ....your property value ...,if for social benefits....

And if someone arrived as refugee ....then they immediately are getting food etc but I should use savings or charity soup kitchen till they will calculate stuff I will get....regardless from tax paid and years ....
It is really interesting.

Back