International Two Swedes shot dead in Brussels, Belgium raises terror alert to top level

Sweden is a lost cause, hopefully other countries can look at Sweden as a cautionary tale.
It’s not a lost cause, after all there’s a lot of ruin in a nation. A huge percentage of the American population is pure trash. Drug addicts, criminals, people who don’t work, etc.

And we’re still on top and remain on top. Most likely what will happen in the next 20 years is that Sweden will go on, and you’ll just have a underclass that the top 80% of Swede’s pay for. And then retarded leftists will act like it’s OK and laugh at right wingers because the apocalypse hasn’t come yet.

You’ll just have to learn to adapt with crime filled ghettos and racial politics.

Tragic, all the way around. I was reading that the shooter was upset over news reports of a young muslim child being stabbed to death in Chicago. The Biden and the media had been spinning the story that the stabbing is due to the Hamas, Israel fighting. Yet the stabber is Polish and a Catholic. The stabbing had nothing to do with the middle east conflict. What I read ~

Fake News About 6-Year-Old Boy’s Stabbing Inspires Muslim Terrorist Attack in Brussels
Fake news has very real consequences.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fake-n...inspires-muslim-terrorist-attack-in-brussels/

excerpt:

Everything is connected.

After the Hamas massacre of Israeli children, the media chose to amplify fake news about a landlord-tenant dispute in Chicago in which the landlord allegedly stabbed a female Muslim tenant and her son. Even though the landlord is an American Polish Catholic who has nothing to do with Jews or Israel, the media, Islamist groups and the Biden White House all blew up the story and tried to connect it to the war in Israel based on, apparently, the mother’s word.

Well, fake news has very real consequences.

Abdesalem Lassoued opened fire on a group of Swedish football fans in a taxi last night as they passed through Boulevard d’Ypres just a few minutes north of the city’s famous Grand Plaza ahead of Belgium’s Euro 2024 qualifier against Sweden.

Several people fled into an apartment building after hearing the gunshots, but Lassoued followed them and opened fire again in the entrance hall in an attack he said was to avenge the killing of a six-year-old US-Palestinian boy.

Disturbing video taken by passers-by purportedly shows the attacker on a motorbike stalking people and shooting them in public, with other images circulating online showing the body of one person inside a taxi.

Following the incident the alleged attacker used the name ‘Slayem Slouma’ to boast about the two murders on Facebook, adding he sought to avenge the killing of a six-year-old US-Palestinian boy.

Speaking in Arabic in the video, Lassoued celebrated the slaughter, and said he ‘was inspired by the Islamic State’ terror group, prosecutors said.

According to a media transcript of the video message recorded by the self-declared perpetrator, he said:

‘Islamic greeting Allahu Akbar. My name is Abdesalem Al Guilani and I am a fighter for Allah. I am from the Islamic State… We live for our religion and we die for our religion. Alhamdulah. Your brother took revenge in the name of Muslims. I have killed three Swedes so far Al hamdoulelah. Three Swedish, yes.’

Justice Minister Vincent Van Quickenborn said Lassoued, an asylum seeker, was convicted in Tunisia ‘for common law offences’, but was not reported for a terrorist risk.

Of course he was. Many of the Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe were carried out by illegal alien asylum seekers.....

- I read the guy was already know by the police, becausehis criminal behavior.
Cant find the link to ost here

"Western backed genocide" lmao.
One of the main reasons the people in Gaza aren't starving is because of (largely) western aid.

But no, they voiced moral support for Israel striking back at Hamas, so they support "genocide"

Let's just say that if the west turned a blind eye to the region, it would be far worse for the Palestinians
They would celebrate a lot if the West left the Middle East.

He was stabbed 26 times with what sounds like a fucking Ka-Bar combat knife.

pbv.jpg

He should be hung in the city park while a picnic is thrown old west style.

Tragic, all the way around. I was reading that the shooter was upset over news reports of a young muslim child being stabbed to death in Chicago. The Biden and the media had been spinning the story that the stabbing is due to the Hamas, Israel fighting. Yet the stabber is Polish and a Catholic. The stabbing had nothing to do with the middle east conflict. What I read ~

Fake News About 6-Year-Old Boy’s Stabbing Inspires Muslim Terrorist Attack in Brussels

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fake-n...inspires-muslim-terrorist-attack-in-brussels/

excerpt:

Everything is connected.

After the Hamas massacre of Israeli children, the media chose to amplify fake news about a landlord-tenant dispute in Chicago in which the landlord allegedly stabbed a female Muslim tenant and her son. Even though the landlord is an American Polish Catholic who has nothing to do with Jews or Israel, the media, Islamist groups and the Biden White House all blew up the story and tried to connect it to the war in Israel based on, apparently, the mother’s word.

Abdesalem Lassoued opened fire on a group of Swedish football fans in a taxi last night as they passed through Boulevard d’Ypres just a few minutes north of the city’s famous Grand Plaza ahead of Belgium’s Euro 2024 qualifier against Sweden.

Several people fled into an apartment building after hearing the gunshots, but Lassoued followed them and opened fire again in the entrance hall in an attack he said was to avenge the killing of a six-year-old US-Palestinian boy.

Disturbing video taken by passers-by purportedly shows the attacker on a motorbike stalking people and shooting them in public, with other images circulating online showing the body of one person inside a taxi.

Following the incident the alleged attacker used the name ‘Slayem Slouma’ to boast about the two murders on Facebook, adding he sought to avenge the killing of a six-year-old US-Palestinian boy.

Speaking in Arabic in the video, Lassoued celebrated the slaughter, and said he ‘was inspired by the Islamic State’ terror group, prosecutors said.

According to a media transcript of the video message recorded by the self-declared perpetrator, he said:

‘Islamic greeting Allahu Akbar. My name is Abdesalem Al Guilani and I am a fighter for Allah. I am from the Islamic State… We live for our religion and we die for our religion. Alhamdulah. Your brother took revenge in the name of Muslims. I have killed three Swedes so far Al hamdoulelah. Three Swedish, yes.’

Justice Minister Vincent Van Quickenborn said Lassoued, an asylum seeker, was convicted in Tunisia ‘for common law offences’, but was not reported for a terrorist risk.

Of course he was. Many of the Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe were carried out by illegal alien asylum seekers.....

A quick search proves your claim is likely false and that he was motivated by the Israel-Hamas conflict.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...bsessed-israel-hamas-war-prosecuto-rcna120589

Czuba, the boy's mother told investigators, was an "angry" man. His wife, Mary, told investigators that Czuba "listens to conservative talk radio on a regular basis" and became obsessed with the war between Hamas and Israel.

Shahin also told police she had been texting Czuba's wife about her husband's "hatred for Muslims." Last Wednesday, Oct. 11, Czuba said he wanted Shahin and her son to "move out of the home," Mary Czuba told investigators. Shahin told deputies that on the same day, Czuba "confronted her about what was going on in the Middle East."

excerpt:

Everything is connected.

That’s the bright side of America’s immigration crisis: At least they aren’t Jihadi Muslims who hate Western culture with a burning passion. I feel terrible for Europe. It’s so sad what their leaders let happen.

That’s the bright side of America’s immigration crisis: At least they aren’t Jihadi Muslims who hate Western culture with a burning passion. I feel terrible for Europe. It’s so sad what their leaders let happen.

yet Europe is still much safer than America by a long margin..

Sweden is a lost cause, hopefully other countries can look at Sweden as a cautionary tale.

It was reported a few weeks ago that the Swedish government was giving serious consideration to sending in their Army to combat heavily armed organised crime groups. These groups are mainly composed of immigrants, and settle disputes over drug territory etc with hand grenades and automatic weapons.

It was reported a few weeks ago that the Swedish government was giving serious consideration to sending in their Army to combat heavily armed organised crime groups. These groups are mainly composed of immigrants, and settle disputes over drug territory etc with hand grenades and automatic weapons.
Yes, that is correct.

However, when the Swedish Democrats suggested that some years ago, the left was in an uproar and said it was fascism and racism, now the left suggested the same it was no longer racism.

But it is merely a coping mechanism, a signal to the people that we have the means to combat these criminals but it will only be a pipe dream, albeit not a good one either since Swedish soldiers are not trained for such tasks.

Yes, that is correct.

However, when the Swedish Democrats suggested that some years ago, the left was in an uproar and said it was fascism and racism, now the left suggested the same it was no longer racism.

But it is merely a coping mechanism, a signal to the people that we have the means to combat these criminals but it will only be a pipe dream, albeit not a good one either since Swedish soldiers are not trained for such tasks.

At least 20% of Sweden's entire population is foreign-born at this point. An absolute debacle carried out very deliberately over decades, and now the demographics of the country, its culture, customs, and future course have been significantly altered forever, in wildly inorganic fashion, for no good reason whatsoever.

If there are still people out there who don't understand that what Israel is fighting now, we will be fighting in the future, there is no hope for you.

If there are still people out there who don't understand that what Israel is fighting now, we will be fighting in the future, there is no hope for you.

it's useless to expect rebellion about this in germany.
sadly they are the most defeated and soul-crushed country in europe.
they're a neck in search of a guillotine.
you find more spirit in dogshit euro countries like montenegro than in germany these days.
i don't know if they'll ever get their spirit back.

it's useless to expect rebellion about this in germany.
sadly they are the most defeated and soul-crushed country in europe.
they're a neck in search of a guillotine.
you find more spirit in dogshit euro countries like montenegro than in germany these days.
i don't know if they'll ever get their spirit back.

isn’t it unrealistic to expect to deport citizens of a country because of their religious beliefs?

how would these protests even go? How would you even legally accomplish this? Even if it was legally possible, how would you face the global backlash?

I can’t see any scenario where this could ever happen.

"Two Swedish nationals have been shot dead in Brussels as a football match between Belgium and Sweden was due to take place on Monday evening, police said, and Belgium raised its terror alert to the highest level."

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/two-swedes-shot-dead-brussels-police-2023-10-16/

alright, i'm a bit late to the party here, and i havent really heard about any of this yet, but i just thought i'd be the insensitive jackass to pop by and ask the tasteless question......what was the final score in the football game?

alright, alright. now that i see there were casualties, i realise this was a pretty bad pun. i'll see myself out.

isn’t it unrealistic to expect to deport citizens of a country because of their religious beliefs?

how would these protests even go? How would you even legally accomplish this? Even if it was legally possible, how would you face the global backlash?

I can’t see any scenario where this could ever happen.
nobody is talking about citizens. that guy yelling is most likely not one.
and if you're in a country actively yelling for its destruction, the citizenship should be rescinded. there's plenty of countries in the world for people like that to go if they don't like germany and want it destroyed. no country owes anything to open traitors.

nobody is talking about citizens. that guy yelling is most likely not one.
and if you're in a country actively yelling for its destruction, the citizenship should be rescinded. there's plenty of countries in the world for people like that to go if they don't like germany and want it destroyed. no country owes anything to open traitors.

I understand that but a lot of the people that you want deported in these countries are also citizens. However you also need to be practical here. Nobody will get deported for yelling bad things. They get deported for breaking the law.

I understand that but a lot of the people that you want deported in these countries are also citizens. However you also need to be practical here. Nobody will get deported for yelling bad things. They get deported for breaking the law.
I see no real difficulty of making it a law if you're a migrant to be immediately kicked out if you scream seditious things.

I see no real difficulty of making it a law if you're a migrant to be immediately kicked out if you scream seditious things.

Is there any country where laws are different for different people?

consistency is a must in the law

It would need to become a crime for everyone to yell bad things then.

Back