Tyron Woodley days as UFC Champion are numbered.....

The UFC needs to sign Askren and Fitch.

That's the fight the fans deserve.

#justbleed
Askren should pull a GSP, get the title fight against Borwood , DESTROY him and peace out.

Dana already tried to get rid of him by re-running Wonderboy right away. The fact T-Wood survived that fight in the most boring way possible put Dana in a terrible spot. He can't justify the fan outrage from quickly booking the third fight.

Dana is screwed T-Wood got bailed out when they shipped off Rory and he already survived his toughest matchup on the roster twice.

T-Wood will be champ for a long time.

Thanks for all the likes guys. I'm actually crying right now irl. That line was 3 years in the making and I'm so happy to be able to finally make good use of it.

I'd like to thank my father, my son... and my holy spirit.

Ben has been very outspoken lately about leaving a legacy in this sport. He will fight his own mother if she stood in his way

"I don't want to fight Tyron, cus we've been friends for 20 years."

Timestamped.

You literallly have no idea how close they are, tyron said he would take a bullet for Ben, so keep hoping and wishing for his downfall lol

The last thing the UFC needs right now is another boring champion.

Nah man. Ben wins, vacates and retires. Colby vs rda for vacant belt. Till vs woodley for next.
Use your imagination.

You literallly have no idea how close they are, tyron said he would take a bullet for Ben, so keep hoping and wishing for his downfall lol
Hey Tyron! I don't wish for your downfall. I enjoy some of your fights and don't have a problem with you being champ

Dana already tried to get rid of him by re-running Wonderboy right away. The fact T-Wood survived that fight in the most boring way possible put Dana in a terrible spot. He can't justify the fan outrage from quickly booking the third fight.

Dana is screwed T-Wood got bailed out when they shipped off Rory and he already survived his toughest matchup on the roster twice.

T-Wood will be champ for a long time.
He's 37 though and has serious cardio issues

Prime Hendricks would blast Tyron's head clean off in the 1st round.
Not likely. Hendricks easily KOing high level fighters is an anomaly when you look at his whole body of work. On the other hand, with the glaring exception of Fitch, strong wrestlers have always been his kryptonite. Story beat him, Pierce probably should've gotten the decision (and was also robbed against Koscheck), and aside from the fact that Koscheck blatantly skewered the shit out of his eyes in round one knowing the ref wouldn't do anything to penalize him, it was a hard fought win for Hendricks. And of course there's GSP, who (quite understandably) gave him a difficult fight as well. If Hendricks at any point faced Woodley, I imagine it would be another razor thin decision that he wouldn't necessarily even win.

"I don't want to fight Tyron, cus we've been friends for 20 years."

Timestamped.

Then he should stop talking about going down the history as the clear #1 welterweight in the world

He wants Cyborg as Champ. If you think about it, he didn't need to add a new weight class to the women division

He added weight class for her cause of the YouTube video Cyborg released on weight cutting. He would either have to release her and let her go to another organization like Bellator and or risk potential lawsuit/backlash.

Inevitably a 145 division was going to need to be established.

So Dana will replace someone he hates with someone he hates...alright then.

Thanks for all the likes guys. I'm actually crying right now irl. That line was 3 years in the making and I'm so happy to be able to finally make good use of it.

I'd like to thank my father, my son... and my holy spirit.
Are all 3 fully God?

So Dana will replace someone he hates with someone he hates...alright then.
Dana seems to think that Ben is the only one to beat Tyron at the moment. He also thinks that Ben is very beatable so he won't have a slight problem with him when his time comes

Hey Tyron! I don't wish for your downfall. I enjoy some of your fights and don't have a problem with you being champ
Im not tyron, everyday theres a thread crying about him or wishing for his downfall. He lives rent free in sherdoggers minds. Probably how he had spare money to buy his mom a new house

Im not tyron, everyday theres a thread crying about him or wishing for his downfall. He lives rent free in sherdoggers minds. Probably how he had spare money to buy his mom a new house
I don't care what you do outside of fighting tbh. This thread is not hating on anyone including you Mr. Woodley

Back