Social Tyson Foods plans to hire over 40k asylum seekers after firing more than 1,200 Americans many people are boycotting the company

This whole conversation is unnecessary anyway, none of those people are coming to work.

Go back and read my post I said they have a right to hire anyone as long as they are legal but they shouldn't be running around if they are still waiting to have their case concluded. They should not be allowed in the country while they are waiting.

This was your post:

I'm not sure where you are from but in the blue collar world jobs like working in the plants was considered an OK job.

Tyson has been hiring ileagls for a long time they way they could cut the pay and still get workers.

At one time ICE did raids on their plants and they lost so many workers they all but shut them down. Now under the present administration they don't have to worry about that.

The only thing you're talking about here is "ileagls."

They are legally allowed to work and Tyson is filling a worker shortage. Tyson has had its issues in the past but there's nothing wrong with what they're doing in this instance. You're complaining for the sake of complaining. If you want to talk about the immigration policy itself then that's a separate issue but as it stands this is perfectly legal.

Once again, it's humorous that people have gone from "asylum seekers are rapists and thieves" to "why are they doing the jobs no one will do?"

The uniparty is real.
So is Trump part of the Uni party as well?
You should really research his history with hiring illegals and being fined for hiring illegals, you might want to block off a couple hours because that list is long. Just so you know Trumps tough stance on immigration is a do as I say but not as a I do situation.

I'm not sure where you are from but in the blue collar world jobs like working in the plants was considered an OK job.

Tyson has been hiring ileagls for a long time they way they could cut the pay and still get workers.

At one time ICE did raids on their plants and they lost so many workers they all but shut them down. Now under the present administration they don't have to worry about that.
My Uncle was high up in a chicken plant. He would tell me the days that Immigration would show up, the plant was deserted, because they got a heads up. The only ones that got caught were the ones who did not get the message to not show up. The plant would pay a poultry(Pun intended) fine and go back to business as usual.
I feel like every time Sherdog makes a yell at the clouds post about immigration, I am the only who says, hey how come we don't fine the shit out of those that hire them. You want to stop immigration, you have to also stop people from hiring. The problem is nobody in Congress wants to stop having their pockets stuffed so they will never pass that bill. YOu never bite the hand that feeds you.
Until I see a bill passed where massive fines are levied on businesses who hire illegals, I will continue to think elected officials bitching about immigration are just paying lip service.

So is Trump part of the Uni party as well?
You should really research his history with hiring illegals and being fined for hiring illegals, you might want to block off a couple hours because that list is long. Just so you know Trumps tough stance on immigration is a do as I say but not as a I do situation.
I'm not even a Trumper and I can see he has done more to highlight the problem of unchecked illegal immigration than any other president.

I'm not even a Trumper and I can see he has done more to highlight the problem of unchecked illegal immigration than any other president.
I think Trump has contributed to the problem with having a long history of hiring illegals.
I am old fashioned in that I judge a man by his deeds and not by his words.
Personally I dont think Trump gives a fuck and would hire an illegal on the cheap which he has done, but has figured if he keeps immigration at the fore front, that people who will vote for him for his words on immigrants will give him a pass for hiring illegals. Hell Trump has been fined for hiring illegals.

So its ok for a Company to hire 42k migrants over those who are without jobs or are struggling to earn a living?

1782308_capitalism_doesn_t_require_government_interference.jpg

Government people knows that people vote with their pockets, as much as people have hated immigration in America since the XIX century, they hate a slow economy a bit more.

These people are just like the Chinese before them, nobody wants them, but boy do they know how to lay down those railway tracks.

Trump had 2 years of absolute control, and he never even tried to pass on federally mandated E-verify.

This is like when they do "cancer awareness" charities that only "raise awareness".

This is like when they do "cancer awareness" charities that only "raise awareness".
The numbers of illegals entering the country between the last two presidents say otherwise.

We're talking about low skill labor, genius. Even if Tyson is a "monopsony" they would still need to compete with the other industries that need low skill work.
You realize Tyson frequently sets up shop in towns where it is the only game? Not to mention it used it monopsony power on farmers, which I thought would be a demographic you'd clutch your pearls over.
And you clearly don't have even the most rudimentary grasp of basic econ if you don't understand how an influx of workers willing to work for low wages can keep wages down......................
Again, raise the minimum wage then. But the GOP has made a point of fighting that.
As opposed to stationing them in the middle of the Middle East?
Depends on where there they are stationed.
And it'll take 500k, station them at major crossing points and have them patrol lesser known ones.
So you want to use up between one-third and half of the US Army for police work? Who is going to train them?
You also realize that many countries already have soldiers patrolling their borders? Maybe our soldiers will have more morale given that they know they are actually protecting our country rather than blowing up some foreign land.
Most countries do not cleanly distinguish between policing and the military. The US is unique in this regard due to its longstanding tradition of segregating those two functions. I imagine you'd want to maintain this American tradition given its quite embedded it the national tradition and Constitution.

Is this one of those DACA Dreamer Asylum Seekers that libs keep raving about? {<jordan}
That judge says hell yeah, sell him some guns? <Fedor23>

You realize Tyson frequently sets up shop in towns where it is the only game? Not to mention it used it monopsony power on farmers, which I thought would be a demographic you'd clutch your pearls over.
Thats not even relevant to the discussion of illegals. They're nomads and don't have roots in a small town. And I'm not defending Tyson. I personally don't eat that factory farmed crap.
Again, raise the minimum wage then. But the GOP has made a point of fighting that.
Again, stop the flow of illegals and the market will take care of wages itself.

Thats not even relevant to the discussion of illegals. They're nomads and don't have roots in a small town. And I'm not defending Tyson. I personally don't eat that factory farmed crap.
Yes...like I said, you just want to complain aimlessly while ignoring the root cause (poor regulation and excess market concentration) because that might lead you to reflect on which party is responsible.
Again, stop the flow of illegals and the market will take care of wages itself.
No it doesn't. Employers almost always have an upper hand as the buyer, hence minimum wage laws and other regulations exist. Again, it's painfully apparently how unfamiliar you are with modern economics.

This was your post:

The only thing you're talking about here is "ileagls."

They are legally allowed to work and Tyson is filling a worker shortage. Tyson has had its issues in the past but there's nothing wrong with what they're doing in this instance. You're complaining for the sake of complaining. If you want to talk about the immigration policy itself then that's a separate issue but as it stands this is perfectly legal.

Once again, it's humorous that people have gone from "asylum seekers are rapists and thieves" to "why are they doing the jobs no one will do?"

Then why did they fire all the people they did.

My Uncle was high up in a chicken plant. He would tell me the days that Immigration would show up, the plant was deserted, because they got a heads up. The only ones that got caught were the ones who did not get the message to not show up. The plant would pay a poultry(Pun intended) fine and go back to business as usual.
I feel like every time Sherdog makes a yell at the clouds post about immigration, I am the only who says, hey how come we don't fine the shit out of those that hire them. You want to stop immigration, you have to also stop people from hiring. The problem is nobody in Congress wants to stop having their pockets stuffed so they will never pass that bill. YOu never bite the hand that feeds you.
Until I see a bill passed where massive fines are levied on businesses who hire illegals, I will continue to think elected officials bitching about immigration are just paying lip service.

I agree.

The fine should be 1,000. dollars a day for each one for each day they worked.

Government people knows that people vote with their pockets, as much as people have hated immigration in America since the XIX century, they hate a slow economy a bit more.

These people are just like the Chinese before them, nobody wants them, but boy do they know how to lay down those railway tracks.

Trump had 2 years of absolute control, and he never even tried to pass on federally mandated E-verify.

Yes the democrats sure don't support it and only sum of the Republicans in congress support it.

Yes...like I said, you just want to complain aimlessly while ignoring the root cause (poor regulation and excess market concentration) because that might lead you to reflect on which party is responsible.
Yes...like I said, you just want to complain aimlessly while ignoring the root cause (illegal immigration) because that might lead you to reflect on which party is responsible.

No it doesn't. Employers almost always have an upper hand as the buyer, hence minimum wage laws and other regulations exist. Again, it's painfully apparently how unfamiliar you are with modern economics.
Yes, it will. If a job can't be filled the employer will need to raise the wage. Again, it's painfully apparently how unfamiliar you are with modern economics.

Back