Media Tyson fury seeing at kicking a French taxi driver car.

Hell get a pass for this like he does with everything else.

A pass for throwing an air-kick at the back of a taxi that refused him a ride? Not a chance. For such a serious crime, he'll surely be doing significant time behind bars! lol smh

Wilder fan, eh?
Not particularly. I liked Wilder before he turned into a jackass, whether its for show to sell tickets or he genuinely is a whack job now.

I enjoy watching all of them fight but dont care for their shenanigans.

A pass for throwing an air-kick at the back of a taxi that refused him a ride? Not a chance. For such a serious crime, he'll surely be doing significant time behind bars! lol smh
Right its not as if hes also a ped cheat and a bigot either. Fury has never done anything to think poorly of.

Right its not as if hes also a ped cheat and a bigot either. Fury has never done anything to think poorly of.

Right mate but you weren't complaining about those were you? You were complaining about him getting a pass for throwing an air-kick at the backside of a taxi lol

361176.jpg

Right mate but you weren't complaining about those were you? You were complaining about him getting a pass for throwing an air-kick at the backside of a taxi lol

361176.jpg
Hes a jackass. This is just further evidence. Sorry this hurts your feelings.

Notice how boxers resort to kicking and wresting alot when a fight breaks out and vice versa

Notice how boxers resort to kicking and wresting alot when a fight breaks out and vice versa
Because if he threw a punch he would decimate the car. He threw a kick, to show hes not actually trying to fight. Because people who kick in fights are mostly women being dragged by their hair into a van never to be seen again.

Show me where it actually happened?

I don't know what qualifies him as a jackass.
If you don't like his voice, his mug, his persona, that's fine. Just say you don't like him and don't attempt to rationally explain him being a jackass due to PED usage in the past.

Badr Hari is a guy who has done plenty of stuff that would make him a goon. Like this:

I don't know what qualifies him as a jackass.
If you don't like his voice, his mug, his persona, that's fine. Just say you don't like him and don't attempt to rationally explain him being a jackass due to PED usage in the past.

Badr Hari is a guy who has done plenty of stuff that would make him a goon. Like this:

How about being a bigot? Does that qualify for you?

I also couldnt give a shit less about your approval lol.

Because if he threw a punch he would decimate the car. He threw a kick, to show hes not actually trying to fight. Because people who kick in fights are mostly women being dragged by their hair into a van never to be seen again.
[<dunn]

How about being a bigot? Does that qualify for you?

I also couldnt give a shit less about your approval lol.
This is a cheap thread anyway and not threadworthy but you seem desperate to get some point across that nobody cares about.

A taxi cab driving away is your version of "a fight breaks out"?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Reaching a bit there bruv.

Back