Media Tyson fury seeing at kicking a French taxi driver car.

This is a cheap thread anyway and not threadworthy but you seem desperate to get some point across that nobody cares about.
Oh ok. I thought I responded to someone quoting me but I guess not. Ill be sure to seek your permission next time.

A taxi cab driving away is your version of "a fight breaks out"?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Reaching a bit there bruv.

So if somebody kicks your car, not Tyson Fury but an average Joe, you don't fight them? At the very least, that's a prelude to a fight in my book

So if somebody kicks your car, not Tyson Fury but an average Joe, you don't fight them? At the very least, that's a prelude to a fight in my book
If a dude kicked my car I'd be like "Some nut is kicking my POS 20 year old Honda. Let's get the eff outta here!"

But this kind of attitude is probably why I appear to have orders of magnitude less street fights than the average Sherbro.

That hip flexibility would put Buakaw to shame. Fury be ripping through Muay Thai in no time.

Manchester and Liverpool are basically Ireland.
That's an oversimplification but I don't hate it. However if you represented Ireland at sports, parents born in Ireland and use a phrase like "I'm after..." to mean "I just..." then you are pretty Irish.

That's an oversimplification but I don't hate it. However if you represented Ireland at sports, parents born in Ireland and use a phrase like "I'm after..." to mean "I just..." then you are pretty Irish.

tyson fury is a typical northerner!

And Birmingham as well. It seems like half the country can trace some Irish ancestry, myself included
Sorry if I'm repeating myself b/c I've talked about this several times including w/ you before, but when I saw my ancestry report I had dna from all over England, Scotland and Ireland. Mostly English ancestry, despite my grandparents telling me they thought they were mostly Irish. I see how and why there was probably a lot of mixing of those since the Countries are all so close together.

Also an Englishman and Frenchman getting into a bit of an argument doesn't surprise me!

Fury just being furious.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself b/c I've talked about this several times including w/ you before, but when I saw my ancestry report I had dna from all over England, Scotland and Ireland. Mostly English ancestry, despite my grandparents telling me they thought they were mostly Irish. I see how and why there was probably a lot of mixing of those since the Countries are all so close together.

Also an Englishman and Frenchman getting into a bit of an argument doesn't surprise me!

oh indeed. In general the English and french absolutely hate hate other. The English don’t dislike anyone as much as the french. It’s not even close

I used to live in Portsmouth when I was in the forces, which is about 80 miles from Cherbourg. They run a ‘booze cruise’ from Portsmouth, which is an overnight ferry (a big fuckin boat) where everyone gets smashed and parties all night, then get dropped off in France for a few hours with proper sore heads. Everyone’s off the ship, bit of food, loads of cheap booze and ciggies, then back in board for the journey home. That walk from the town back to the ferry is always funny as fck, as it’s just car loads of people driving past abusing you, whilst you’re still trying to sort your head out from the heavy night before and hoping you haven’t missed the ferry. Always made me chuckle

On the flip side and over in Portsmouth, I’ve seen quite a few french people being beaten up for being french, which is pretty Fckin sad in this day and age, but still common

Last edited:
Lol at Manchester being in Ireland
The Irish do this with everybody who has the smallest of Irish blood in them...

They don't nurture their own sports stars.. instead they let other countries fund and nurture it.. wait until they get a name for themselves and then try and claim them as Irish

"their great grandad looked at an Irish woman once... Therefore= Irish"

oh indeed. In general the English and french absolutely hate hate other. The English don’t dislike anyone as much as the french. It’s not even close

I used to live in Portsmouth when I was in the forces, which is about 80 miles from Cherbourg. They run a ‘booze cruise’ from Portsmouth, which is an overnight ferry (a big fuckin boat) where everyone gets smashed and parties all night, then get dropped off in France for a few hours with proper sore heads. Everyone’s off the ship, bit of food, loads of cheap booze and ciggies, then back in board for the journey home. That walk from the town back to the ferry is always funny as fck, as it’s just car loads of people driving past abusing you, whilst you’re still trying to sort your head out from the heavy night before and hoping you haven’t missed the ferry. Always made me chuckle

On the flip side and over in Portsmouth, I’ve seen quite a few french people being beaten up for being french, which is pretty Fckin sad in this day and age, but still common
Haha sounds like good times. I never said this before to someone from another country but thank you for your service!

Yeah I was surprised when I was reading about the Miracle at Dunkirk just how close you guys are to France, Holland, etc. It's like Cuba to Florida over here. Very close, I bet you guys had some nasty hangovers haha.

Getting heckled by a bunch of Frenchies while you're hungover must be super annoying but it sounds funny as fuck. Sounds like you had some good stories from those booze cruises. Seems like fun times, even if painful lol.

What cheap shit were you drinking? I'm a beer guy mostly but for liquor my go to is Black Velvet, I have a weak spot for Canadian whiskey myself...

Back