Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Ngannou holds the current record for the hardest punch in the world - having registered a striking power of 129,161 units on a PowerKube (which measures the power of a punch by analysing its force, speed and accuracy).

No one has managed to break Ngannou's record, which was set in 2018. The last person that tried to overthrow the MMA Superstar was the World's Strongest Man winner Eddie Hall, but he failed.

Ngannou also earned a 122,000 unit off-balance uppercut punch. Before registering a speed power of 51,064 foot-pounds per second which is said to be equal to the horsepower of a family car.

God gifted athleticism.

Not fighting in the US, but I think he could definitely freeze him out of a lot of big venues. WWE are known to do that with their competition.
Ok, this is starting to sound a little more possible. I think with his Saudi backers a LOT of doors will be opened for Francis - abroad and domestically. I think Dana wasn't able to stop his progress when he was an unemployed and injured ex-fighter without a home. I can't imagine Dana will suddenly become capable of stopping his progress now that he's the darling of the fight world, a household name, and backed by Saudis. Let's see how it goes. Time will do the snitching for sure.

EDIT: If he "does what little he could do" (to quote Queen Cersei), I think he'll only make more enemies in boxing and close more doors for himself than he will for Francis. Interesting times.

He asked for Jones tho. He won't come back to the UFC but he'd do a cross promotion match PFL vs UFC but Dana wouldn't do that.

I dont think he fights for the PFL (or any other org), i think he's got his mind set on a boxing career now

Ok, this is starting to sound a little more possible. I think with his Saudi backers a LOT of doors will be opened for Francis - abroad and domestically. I think Dana wasn't able to stop his progress when he was an unemployed and injured ex-fighter without a home. I can't imagine Dana will suddenly become capable of stopping his progress now that he's the darling of the fight world, a household name, and backed by Saudis. Let's see how it goes. Time will do the snitching for sure.

EDIT: If he "does what little he could do" (to quote Queen Cersei), I think he'll only make more enemies in boxing and close more doors for himself than he will for Francis. Interesting times.
Yeah, I agree. I think Francis is too big of a name now for Endeavor to stop him from fighting. Maybe a few venues here and there, but as you said he's got the Saudi's on his side now.

Francis didn't even stay in the UFC to fight Jones for the same amount of money he just made to fight Fury.

Last edited:
I dont think he fights for the PFL (or any other org), i think he's got his mind set on a boxing career now

Francis owes PFL a fight by next summer per the contract he signed with them.

Guess we'll find out if these organizations are the problem or it's Francis.

Apparently you are a failed hypnotist, as your command to forget about it was unsuccessful.

Looks like Ngannou isn't even thinking about UFC return right now. <45><45><45>

Sherdoggers must stop dreaming about Francis returning to UFC. That won't ever happen!

Francis won't return to UFC even vs Jones super fight. After he saw that boxing money & getting split decision loss vs Fury he will try to box more.

He used to fight for peanuts in UFC & has had enough of it. He will make much more money fighting Anthony Joshua in UK or Saudi Arabia, or fighting WIlder in US than fighting Jon Jones in UFC.

He ain't returning to UFC & you all must forget about it!

A day after the Fury fight he literally said he wants to fight in the UFC vs Stipe and then Jones when he's ready to come back from injury. MMA lineal HW title.

https://www.si.com/fannation/mma/ufc/francis-ngannou-eyes-ufc-heavyweight-waiting-for-jon-jones

Frank is golden until he gets clowned the whole fight or gets beaten into a pulp for a KO/TKO. Yeah, he'll make some money, but I think he is addicted to the fame ala McG. If he isn't viewed as a combat beast, he'll spiral out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back