International [U.S COVID Vaccine News] CDC to Lift COVID-19 Testing Requirement for international Travelers

We are finding out the vaccine is not a vaccine. It is a therapeutic.

Look at the TX dems and WH. Everyone fully vaccinated yet many contracted it. It does seem to drastically lessen symptoms which is a good thing.

But the politicians and drones like QueenB are once again peddling bullshit instead of being honest

Look at the TX dems and WH. Everyone fully vaccinated yet many contracted it. It does seem to drastically lessen symptoms which is a good thing.

But the politicians and drones like QueenB are once again peddling bullshit instead of being honest
You don’t understand what a vaccine is.

We apparently have a breakthrough case here in Australia from an aged care worker that tested positive. I can't link anything to show this currently because it got shut straight down during the live feed today. They were in damage control inviting people to get AZ and to make sure they get their second dose as many are waiting to revaccinate with Pfizer.
No symptoms which is good and it lowers the spreading, but still managed to infect the household and create a spot with 900 currently awaiting results in quarantine from all initial reports. This was all whilst locked down in one of the states.

Again it works really well for the individual and isn't quite there in terms of sufficiently limiting the spread.

You can choose to get hospitalized or even die if you want, just please don't give us any new Variants of Concern from your living Covid factories that may reduce the vaccine's efficacy for the sane people, okay? :)

Covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths are increasing, and the vast majority were not vaccinated

By Holly Yan and Madeline Holcombe | July 20, 2021

The surge in Covid-19 cases fueled by the Delta variant and vaccine hesitancy has now led to increasing rates of hospitalizations and deaths.

Data from Johns Hopkins University shows:

-- The average number of new Covid-19 cases each day the past week was 32,278. That's a 66% jump from the average daily rate the previous week, and 145% higher than the rate from two weeks ago.

-- An average of 258 Americans died from Covid-19 each day this past week -- up 13% from the rate of daily deaths the previous week.

-- And 24,923 people are hospitalized with Covid-19, according to data from the US Department of Health and Human Services. That's a 26% increase from last week and a 50% increase from two weeks ago.

There's a common theme among those behind the worsening Covid-19 numbers, said Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:

"This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Walensky said at a Covid-19 briefing Friday.

More than 97% of people getting hospitalized with Covid-19 now are unvaccinated, Walensky said.

And 99.5% of deaths are among the unvaccinated, US Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy said Sunday.

Getting people vaccinated as quickly as possible "is our fastest, most effective way out of this pandemic," Murthy said.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/19/health/us-coronavirus-monday/index.html

Last edited:
Covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths are increasing, and the vast majority were not vaccinated
By Holly Yan and Madeline Holcombe | July 20, 2021

The surge in Covid-19 cases fueled by the Delta variant and vaccine hesitancy has now led to increasing rates of hospitalizations and deaths.

Data from Johns Hopkins University shows:

-- The average number of new Covid-19 cases each day the past week was 32,278. That's a 66% jump from the average daily rate the previous week, and 145% higher than the rate from two weeks ago.

-- An average of 258 Americans died from Covid-19 each day this past week -- up 13% from the rate of daily deaths the previous week.

-- And 24,923 people are hospitalized with Covid-19, according to data from the US Department of Health and Human Services. That's a 26% increase from last week and a 50% increase from two weeks ago.

There's a common theme among those behind the worsening Covid-19 numbers, said Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:

"This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Walensky said at a Covid-19 briefing Friday.

More than 97% of people getting hospitalized with Covid-19 now are unvaccinated, Walensky said.

And 99.5% of deaths are among the unvaccinated, US Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy said Sunday.

Getting people vaccinated as quickly as possible "is our fastest, most effective way out of this pandemic," Murthy said.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/19/health/us-coronavirus-monday/index.html

So then vaccinated people have nothing to worry about

Now people without vaccines are ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in one's armor"

Why are people vaccinated so concerned with people that did not take the vaccine or even care if they get sick?

The 5g network's been a bit laggy lately; could do with a few more nodes. Stop being selfish and get the jab please.

Even the Alabama GOP is getting fed up with their own parties stupidity

Oh sweet home Alabama. Now that your hospitals are filling up all across the state with unvaccinated patients, don't say your people haven't been warned repeatedly for MONTHS, back when they had plenty of time to reach Herd Immunity before the next wave hits.

That being said, Alabama's solution to reduce their rising wave of hospitalization is to let their students go back to school in the middle of this shitshow without masks, so I wish the people of Alabama the best of luck with their Rights to breathe through Ventilators.

‘It’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated’: Alabama Governor on rise in COVID-19 hospitalizations and low vaccination rate
By William Thornton | July 22, 2021​

A fiery Governor Kay Ivey made her most forceful statements yet today encouraging Alabamians to get the COVID-19 vaccine, saying “the unvaccinated folks are letting us down” in the fight to control the pandemic.

She also signaled she would not mandate students to wear masks when classes resume in Alabama’s public schools, saying that decision should be left up to school districts.

“Let’s be crystal clear about this issue,” Ivey said.

“Media, I want you to start reporting the facts. The new cases of COVID are because of unvaccinated folks. Almost 100% of the new hospitalizations are unvaccinated folks. And the deaths certainly are occurring with unvaccinated folks. These folks are choosing a horrible lifestyle of self-inflicted pain. We’ve got to get folks to take the shot.”

Ivey was in Birmingham this afternoon speaking at the opening of tech company Landing’s new headquarters, responding to questions from the assembled media.

Q6OGX3DNT5A5RCRDRN2XIWU3TU.PNG

Calling the vaccines “the greatest weapon we have to fight COVID,” Ivey admitted some frustration in response to questions on what she can do to encourage more Alabamians to get vaccinated.

Alabama is the only state in the nation with fewer than 40% of eligible residents vaccinated against COVID-19. Data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows just 39.6% of people 12 and older in Alabama are fully vaccinated.

In response to the question of what will take it get more people to take the vaccine, Ivey said, “I don’t know. You tell me.”

“Folks are supposed to have common sense,” she said. “It’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down....I’ve done all I know how to do. I can encourage you to do something, but I can’t make you take care of yourself.”

Unvaccinated people represent an overwhelming percentage of Alabama’s COVID deaths since April, according to the Alabama Department of Public Health. Alabama has recorded more than 500 COVID deaths since April 1. Of those, only 20 people were fully vaccinated, meaning slightly over 96% were unvaccinated.

In response to a question about mandating masks among school children, Ivey appeared to signal that would be a half-measure.

“I want folks to get vaccinated,” she said.

“That’s the cure. That prevents everything. Why do we want to mess around with just temporary stuff? We don’t need to just encourage people to go halfway with curing this disease. Let’s get it done. We know what it takes to get it done. Get a shot in your arm. I’ve done it. It’s safe. The data proves it. It doesn’t cost anything. It saves lives.”

Ivey received both shots of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in December. She called it “just the thing to do,” saying those who have received it should encourage others to receive the vaccine.

People must “take care of themselves and us as well. We can’t do that for them. All we can do is everybody take the shot for themselves, so encourage others to do likewise,” Ivey said.

https://www.al.com/news/2021/07/kay...ed-i-cant-make-you-take-care-of-yourself.html

Last edited:
Why cant I find ANY data whatsoever about hospitalizations of people who had and defeated COVID already but didn't get the vaccine? It's as if they pretend this huge part of our demographic doesn't even exist....

Why cant I find ANY data whatsoever about hospitalizations of people who had and defeated COVID already but didn't get the vaccine? It's as if they pretend this huge part of our demographic doesn't even exist....
Use common sense

Anybody with antibodies are likely not going to get hospitalized or even have symptoms. If they had previous infections and are getting hospitalized, then the antibodies from natural infection arent strong enough and/or dont last long enough

Somehow you are still trying to play victim to the government's "evil agenda"

Use common sense

Anybody with antibodies are likely not going to get hospitalized or even have symptoms. If they had previous infections and are getting hospitalized, then the antibodies from natural infection arent strong enough and/or dont last long enough

Somehow you are still trying to play victim to the government's "evil agenda"
I have used common sense and made that same determination as defeating COVID was EASY for me.

However, that isn't good enough. The entire narrative is Vax vs No Vax, and natural immunity is NEVER discussed. I'm still being hassled to go get the vaccine, even though I had developed natural immunity.

The only time they mention Covid survivors is when they are recommending them to get a vaccine, lol!

I know bro.

Bill Gates is relentless in his pursuit to microchip the population. What will we ever do now that Trump is no longer fighting the good fight?

Your posts are akin to someone whose singular focus relentlessly seeks out data about the side effects of heart surgery, and then goes on a screeching rampage trying to convince everyone else that heart surgery is bad because it's not 100% perfect. 'SEE!! LOOK!! FORGET ABOUT THE FACT THAT HEART SURGERY HAS SAVED MILLIONS OF LIVES!! WE NEED TO FOCUS ON STATISTICAL OUTLIERS AS IF WE HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF ODDS OR PROBABILITIES!!'.

Let's face it, you don't understand math very well do you?

If the vaccines are safe, then government needs to lift the immunity for the manufacturers. They have nothing to worry about, right?
This argument has no merit. If you base your level of confidence in THIS vaccine over a legal immunity for an entire product line in an industry, that means you are choosing to ignore the data on THIS particular vaccine.

There is a pandemic and we found the silver bullet. I can understand being skeptical early on but we have several several several millions of people vaccinated already and it's proven to save lives and to be safe. Yet THIS is why you're not getting it? Cause you can't sue them and make a buck if you get sick?

I can do the same thing.

Unexpected Instant Death Following Successful Coronary Artery Surgery
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/clc.4960211004

Neil Armstrong Died After Heart Surgery. That May Have Been Avoidable.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/25/health/neil-armstrong-heart-surgery.html

Surprising Spike in Postoperative Cardiac Surgery Deaths May Be an Unintended Consequence of 30-Day Survival Measurements
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/new...d_consequence_of_30_day_survival_measurements

Most deaths in low-risk cardiac surgery could be avoidable
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-80175-7

Following your ultra-logical grasp of probability, I am now of the firm belief that the benefits of heart surgery are all just a scam by the medical industry. And the fact that heart surgery has saved millions of lives? Bullshit. I know a guy who has Microsoft Excel, and he created a spreadsheet and some pie charts that say otherwise. Oh. And he's an unemployed doctor, so that makes it legit. He's totally not trying to be outrageous to draw eyeballs to his social media, because everyone else are the ones falling for propaganda, not me.

You should check him out. Next week he is going to present statistical data that shows that because some people fall and injure themselves in the shower, or die even, that showering is not necessary. It's too big of a risk with all those news articles out there talking about people slipping and bumping their heads! And big lefty media ignores it because they secretly want us to scrub our skin and wash away all the whiteness! It's clearly oppression!

I'm totally not the one being brainwashed by sensationalized news stories in an ultra-competitive online news market where outrage brings in the big bucks!

I can do the same thing.

Unexpected Instant Death Following Successful Coronary Artery Surgery
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/clc.4960211004

Neil Armstrong Died After Heart Surgery. That May Have Been Avoidable.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/25/health/neil-armstrong-heart-surgery.html

Surprising Spike in Postoperative Cardiac Surgery Deaths May Be an Unintended Consequence of 30-Day Survival Measurements
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/new...d_consequence_of_30_day_survival_measurements

Most deaths in low-risk cardiac surgery could be avoidable
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-80175-7

Following your ultra-logical grasp of probability, I am now of the firm belief that the benefits of heart surgery are all just a scam by the medical industry. And the fact that heart surgery has saved millions of lives? Bullshit. I know a guy who has Microsoft Excel, and he created a spreadsheet and some pie charts that say otherwise. Oh. And he's an unemployed doctor, so that makes it legit. He's totally not trying to be outrageous to draw eyeballs to his social media, because everyone else are the ones falling for propaganda, not me.

You should check him out. Next week he is going to present statistical data that shows that because some people fall and injure themselves in the shower, or die even, that showering is not necessary. It's too big of a risk with all those news articles out there talking about people slipping and bumping their heads! And big lefty media ignores it because they secretly want us to scrub our skin and wash away all the whiteness! It's clearly oppression!

I'm totally not the one being brainwashed by sensationalized news stories in an ultra-competitive online news market where outrage brings in the big bucks!

Are you comparing getting high risk heart surgery with a vaccine? lol... Good god the hoops y'all will jump through. Why not toss in lung transplants?

Getting a brand new, experimental vaccine is a risk/reward decision. The older (or sicker) you are, the more it makes sense to avoid severe complications from getting COVID.

But for young adults and kids, where COVID is a complete nothing burger... The risk of the vaccine isn't as clean cut. The bad reactions to the vaccine have happened to people across all age groups, even teens.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back