UFC 195: Lawler vs. Condit Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

buahahaahaha 30-27? WAT??? Via what? Diego Sanchez moving forward and eating punches??

Wanted to say via Ronda moving forward and eating punches.

An appalling decision, they just rewarded Kish' persistence. Nina did more damage and wobbled Kish at one point.

Also, dat eyepoke.

whoever gave her the 2nd rd has the attention span of a 4 yr old. she got fucking rocked and drilled for nearly 4 minutes. gets a takedown and lays on her for a minute. u r awarded the winner of the rd....

I can see how they gave the fight to Kish, a case could be made for either of them, but 30-27 is ridiculous.

What a joke. Kish got picked apart for the first half of the fight and barely did much the second half.

Most godawful display of skills from a winning fighter that I've seen in a long time.

Noke's last fight was great

_odb-y.gif

two 30-27s? Crazy Judging tonight

Right... I though the first was a toss up, 2 was Nina and 2nd was Kish but 30-27 to Kish is crazy.

Having said that I'm happy she won... interesting strategy of trying to break her opponents hand with her face but whatever. War Kish.

If Noke wins again via cracking front kick to the body, I'll lose my shit

Lmfao. one even gave 30-27

that was a brutal robbery

I bet an obscene amount of money on Kish and had given that up as a loss. I even bet what little I had left on Ansaroff live so at least I wouldn't lose everything
One advice to you my friend. Never bet on WMMA...I learn that the hard way. Even if you are sure just skip it. You are one head and arm throw from losing your money.

Nina lost the 3rd but she did not lose that fight. Terrible decision.

Hey its that guy from Legacy. the UFC signed him huh?

The judges are harsh tonight.

Michinori Tanaka vs Joe Soto 29-28
Dustin Poirier vs Joseph Duffy 30-26
Justine Kish vs Nina Ansaroff 30-27

Back