UFC 195: Lawler vs. Condit Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Basically Kish won because she was more aggressive albeit less effective. . . great job judges.

One advice to you my friend. Never bet on WMMA...I learn that the hard way. Even if you are sure just skip it. You are one head and arm throw from losing your money.

I bet on every fight the bookies offered in the last 2 Invicta cards and won every bet ;)

That is some serious Cecil Peoples quality judging there.

I wonder how Morono handled his name growing up, seems like a cool guy

buahahaahaha 30-27? WAT??? Via what? Diego Sanchez moving forward and eating punches??

I legit saw a fight where a guy was moving forward getting countered and landing little got knocked down by a punch but got right back up and won the fight 30-27 because reasons Diego Sanchez moving forward taking punches is a legit round winning strat apparently.

Saskatchewan Rush season opener starting now.

That takes priority over these prelims.

Morono looks like a taller, whiter, less Brazilian Diego Brandao.

Noke has looked good recently and ffs the dude used to be the crocodile hunter's bodyguard, I hope he puts this kid to sleep

That decision was hilarious.

Doesn't bode well for the main event.

Crazy if this was a guy we would have like 40 threads abou a robbery right now, its a girl there is like 2, no one cares lol.

Fucking garbage decision. UFC should be embarrassed by those 30-27s.

Ansaroff got robbed. Big time. Horrible decision and distinct lack of skill on Kish part. She got drilled the whole fight.

Back