UFC 197 Play-by-Play & Discussion

hey board, are we on Hester or Pezao? im feeling degen right now, i was originally gonna pass on this one
On Hester, preferably by KO next. Think Pezao round 1 could be a good additional play if you wanna play it safe.

Efrain won those first two rounds, another disappointing decision. Sometimes I think these judges are using Pride scoring. I want to see their cards.

What a joke. Escudero won the first two rounds. Lee clearly won round 3 but this was another robbery. I challenge anybody who disagrees to rewatch the fight without sound. If reffing is going to be this shoddy I'm probably going to end up hedging in play if a fight I bet on is anywhere close. 0-1 to start off the night

Got the over over 1.5 @ -105
One of my favorite bets on this card.

Hester is better than his last fight showed. Though cut messed that for him.

They said fight pass is at least 45 seconds behind live action. Twitter had the decision announced as they were walking back to their corners almost

i think lee won 1 and 3 pretty clearly. he might have lost like 45 seconds of round 1, if that..

Fuck.. Had 0.5u @+700 escudero by dec :(

I am on Lima, with a start to a wild ass parlay.

They said fight pass is at least 45 seconds behind live action. Twitter had the decision announced as they were walking back to their corners almost

Yup need that btsports 2 stream to start to get them accurate times.

dem portuguese names be big eh ? Mine is quite short for the standards

damn lima why not just let him back up

Back