1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFC 198 PBP/discussion

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, May 14, 2016.

1. null Gold Belt

Rebel, you weren't here in the thread live to see it but I tailed you and hit that same parlay with $50 to win just under $3k. Thanks bro!

2. LEMONZEST Planning parlays...

Rebel, i asked you to share parlays and then i didnt end up tailing. I am so salty about it !!! I ended up down a good chunk so hopefully bounce back next event.

Good stuff tho and glad u guys hit!!

3. iGnP Silver Belt

im gonna start doing more of these. on average, how many do you make per event? maybe 10-20% of your total risked units on the event? or more?

4. null Gold Belt

Same here, I'm addicted now. I had about 4Gs on the card yesterday. What's a hundred or couple hundred dollars worth of a few $25 or $50 parlays with huge odds for such big payouts?

5. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Yeah I'm In here all the time and somehow missed that parlay, that's a damned good one. Need more Rebel parlays on these events, I don't mind playing a few at all

6. Rebel_LioN Silver Belt

It really depends from card to card. I take every card as a new challenge to find the best value across the board. If a card doesn't have any then it may not be there I can't really force plays.

Last event, my anchor was Tumenov and whatever I expected to win off him, I used that as how much I'm willing to throw in parlays and I took a double loss. In the event that my parlays don't hit I'd break even at best with my most confident pick or my anchor.

I make a bunch of parlays ranging anywhere from 5$ to 100$ because 100$ is the limit on props most of the time. My bankroll is usually pretty healthy so I haven't changed my unit sizes in years. What works for me may not work for others. Hard to explain in writing. Maybe I should start a Sherdog Betting Forum Podcast and we'll discuss strategies and have everyone chime in as guests? Lol that would be interesting.

But yea again I don't really have a set style I tend to keep an open mind every card on how I plan on playing it.

7. Jae Gibbz Black Belt

Congrats Jim and Rebel. Sick hits

8. Ukram Silver Belt

Yeah amazing parlays guys congrats, just goes to show how sometimes little money can make big money, its fact not fiction :)

9. Agent Mulder Black Belt

Do it! The world needs more MMA betting podcasts.

10. ClosetVitorFan Gold Belt

Barbarena and Werdum really killed me last night. I've had a rough couple of months. I can't seem to win anything. :( I think I'm gonna give up betting. It's great a lot of you guys are doing well. Especially rebel. That was a juicy parlay. Had I known about it beforehand. I would have tailed u on it

11. null Gold Belt

With the track record of champions not being able to defend the UFC Heavyweight title, I think I almost have to bet whatever credible challenger comes next to take on Stipe, especially if at + money. Econoreem isn't going to chase after him recklessly like Werdum did.

12. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

no blind betting strategy! you know i hate that! lol.