• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 199 - Los Angeles - Rockhold vs Bisping - 6/4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.75u on Wilson/Henrique u1.5 +110
15/17 of their pro fights ended u1.5 (13/17 in 1st round)

i like casey at the current line. mutapic looked bad against barroso
Don't let that performance fool you. It was the worst Elvis i've ever seen and i've been watching the dude for years. This is a bad matchup for Casey. I could see him maybe winning round 1, but as long as Elvis pulls the trigger he puts some good combos together at a good pace and with good accuracy, td defense not bad and good cardio. Casey hates the adversity of being punched in the face, so I think a late finish for Elvis is most likely scenario.

Mehhh really not liking much here. Not touching anything as of now.

Mine is strictly line movement. I wanted Dariush around evens. I'm actually surprised you played Holloway lol
I wanted to play the over, but when I saw they were the same price I was OK with -260 Holloway. Lamas is good, but Holloway is on the cusp of being elite. His footwork, boxing, reach, all gonna be too much for Lamas I think. Lamas needs to wrestle to win this matchup. I don't see enough of that happening for him here.

anyone else like the ortega-guida over 1.5?? -190

mutapic was 1 week short notice in against barroso, think he will do much better now so not surprised people are hitting his line :)

If anyone is going to gas its casey @ 34 I reckon, guys a known gasser late in rounds and r3.

I wanted to play the over, but when I saw they were the same price I was OK with -260 Holloway. Lamas is good, but Holloway is on the cusp of being elite. His footwork, boxing, reach, all gonna be too much for Lamas I think. Lamas needs to wrestle to win this matchup. I don't see enough of that happening for him here.
You must've missed the o2.5 -190 opener =/. I edited that post btw, I agree with Strick as dog. Can't belive he opened fav

agreed. think vick is super overrated
Pulled the trigger on -165 and now hes -195, phew. With you all the way, Beneil is one of my stronger leans. Vick is a weird fighter, always little circumstances or mistakes helping him gets win rather than skill disparities. Glaico clearly won round 1 and then was gassed to tits. Mathews lit him up before getting too wreckless/confident and getting choked. Its gonna catch up to Vick, and gotta believe Beneil will be very on point after the way he loss to Chiesa. Might add more if the line drops again.

anyone else like the ortega-guida over 1.5?? -190

People may bet the under considering clays 8 sub losses always by choke and ortega a black belt gracie bjj with excellent chokes of his own..... but I can see value in the over oddly, still think clay will survive better this time round if he does run into a take down and get choked again it would be hilarious.

You must've missed the o2.5 -190 opener =/. I edited that post btw, I agree with Strick as dog. Can't belive he opened fav
Yeah I think if I had been there in time prob would've played that straight instead of parlaying Holloway

So far went with dariush -165, lamas +220, and mutapcic -140. Missed the openers by a few minutes but happy with these lines.

fml if line movement follows the trend of openers Strickland vs Breese is gonna stay close. The public is officially off that bandwagon lol. Guess i'll just be stabbing Strickland by dec

I'm realllyyyy considering Cole -175. He was looking good vs Alers, I thought he did real good vs Holloway, and a decision over Masio Fullen isn't inspiring in the least from Bruce Leroy. Gotta believe Cole has grappling edge, wrestling edge, even possibly stand up edge with the better boxing.

OK fuck it, convinced myself. Biting on -175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back